imakeitrain
    imakeitrain's Avatar Become A Pro!

Western Kentucky vs Louisiana Lafayette

Who do you got and why?

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pass altogether. Degen Tuesday waste of time/money game.

imakeitrain

why? lol

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Both teams are bad, and the spread offers no advantage at 4.5. No matter which side you choose, you'll likely be frustrated and hating the team throughout the game. Not worth the aggravation.

imakeitrain

Thanks for your advice! I'll skip the bet on this game.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

WKU 4-2 ATS, ULL 2-3 ATS. OVER hitting about 80% in their games so far.

NeilV
    NeilV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by imakeitrain View Post
    Who do you got and why?
    I really like W Kentucky here. New HC B Petrino is an offensive guru and his game plan is always brilliant.
    ULL has taken a step backward this year. At home I predict a DD win for the Toppers. BOL

FreshCope
    FreshCope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Pass altogether. Degen Tuesday waste of time/money game.
    Ha! Weekday football was made for us degenerates.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

W. Kentucky QB has slowed his Int. throwing in the last three games. They have been putting up big numbers in that 3 game span. The real edge comes in the defensive department for the Hilltoppers. UL Layfeyette couldn't stop the Zips offense. Petrino has a balanced attack with a good back. Coaching edge is also an advantage for WKU. Petrino gets a nice lead & runs the ball, nothing the Cajuns can do about it. You can find advantages in these type of match ups. Lay the points and take the under.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    W. Kentucky QB has slowed his Int. throwing in the last three games. They have been putting up big numbers in that 3 game span. The real edge comes in the defensive department for the Hilltoppers. UL Layfeyette couldn't stop the Zips offense. Petrino has a balanced attack with a good back. Coaching edge is also an advantage for WKU. Petrino gets a nice lead & runs the ball, nothing the Cajuns can do about it. You can find advantages in these type of match ups. Lay the points and take the under.
    The michigan wolverines couldn't stop akrons offense either..not sure what your point is. The hilltoppers are not going to shut Broadway and co down. Not saying they won't win but ul lafayette should hang 27 or more I'd wager

ZINISTER

Michigan sounds scary like they are of some credit, but the fact is they are pathetic. Hometown for me Akron, Ohio. I have talked all season on here about how bad my Zips are this year. I like em this week because they play Miami Of Ohio the only team Akron should dominate. My point was WKU has an advantage in the defensive department. Cajuns have had no success at stopping an offensive attack and I like WKU's offense with its balance.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Well I certainly hope lafayette can atleast put up 29 as I bet their team total over. Has western kentucky even played any1 with an offense worth mentioning? Tennessee I guess and didn't they put up 50? Gl zinister, hopefully we can both win

ZINISTER

No doubt!! GL

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I bet OVER 53 in a 10 point teaser. These mid-week games always seem to be shootouts