ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

BYU should manhandle the worst undefeated team in the nation, Cougar High.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

I like Alabama provided Arkansas does the right thing and tries to pass when they got down a couple of scores.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Will have some more insight later on, but SCAR/TENN is best to just stay away from, you never know what SC team will fukkin show up.....They were destroying Vandy and Kentucky in the 1st half, started fukking around, fumbled a few times, a couple dumb personal fouls later and they scrape by with a win.....the same team kept the foot on the gas on Saturday in the 2nd half and absolutely destroyed an OK Arkansas team on the road (3 different QBs with touchdowns, classic Spurrier)

Clowney and the team seem fired up and want to prove the national media/doubters wrong just from their play and the few interviews I've heard, so that's good news

SC ML in a parlay is probably safe but I just feel like Tenn blew their load against UGA......Tenn is not going to be able to move the ball and score like that against SCAR although they will prob play a little better on D....Could be a fun game

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    South Carolina -6 at Tennessee is easily the best wager on the board. If South Carolina beat Arkansas by 45, are you telling me that they cannot beat a mediocre Tennessee team by 7 or more?
    This is the stupidest way to cap games and will cost you a fortune. But let me play along....sc lost to georgia and tennesse almost beat georgia, why shouldn't they hang around with sc or almost beat them and cover the spread?

p.s. i haven't looked at these games and i have no valid input in this game, probably won't even play it.

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    western kentucky -4.5
    This popped out to me too....what is going on...any injuries? Looks like w.kentucky can win this by double digits...they will come with revenge after close loss last time around.

getthekook
    getthekook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Is North Carolina really that bad?

Miami is very overrated right now.
    yeah overrated lol covered 4 spreads ina row & are 5-0..must not watch too much ncaaf
    Points Awarded:

cmoney11 gave getthekook 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Taking Iowa +16.5/17

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    BYU should manhandle the worst undefeated team in the nation, Cougar High.
    Lol this guy hates Houston

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

What jumps out at me (prior to any analysis)

Still no WKU ULL total at my book
    Miami -8 @ UNC
    USC +3 @ ND
    Wiscy -10 @ Illinois
    UGA -8.5 @ Vandy
    Utah +5 @ Arizona

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Thread was very profitable last week

At first glance:

No Reason SMU can't win

Northwestern gonna put up points, back home after those last 2 opponents...

Michigan St -24.5??? That's way to high

Gary Patterson plus the paydirt start is always worth a look

Mizzou gonna pull of the UGA/UF sweep? Doubtful

Syracuse should struggle stopping the run on the road

Ohio couldn't be laying enough, should be atleast -21

Temple a Favorite???

Why can't IU hang with MIchigan after that 4OT game?

BYU/Houston has 17-13 written all over it

Johnny Football laying too much

Can UCLA play a physical game on the road? Doubt it

Washington/ASU gonna break the LED's on the scoreboard

Georgia ST getting a ton of AGAIN!

Iowa St +31

USC/ND first to 17 wins

Still surprised FSU is favorite on the road

Wazzou + 38.5 Books are just done with the quack attack, completely lost

Post any plays when I look at the games tomorrow...

Too hungover now
    i want to fade Purdue badly but Michigan state offense is awful.

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

All current lines taken directly from Heritage, so there might be better ones out there.

I'll take the Utes +5 and the points all day, even on the road against a team that in Arizona that hasn't played anyone but UDUB, and then also loses to USC.

Gotta roll with Florida -3, posted why in the Florida/Missouri thread

Also like Miami -8, but hope it comes down closer to -7

I'll take UCLA +4.5 with the points @ Stanford. Ever since the 2nd half of the Nebraska game, this has been a brand new team. The same team which went on the road and beat Utah, which just took out Stanford.

Auburn +13.5, but would like +14. Auburn QB Marshall is back at QB, as he was out last week against Western Carolina. Auburn can put up the points this year and their defense is improved over the last few years.

Oregon St -10.5, and I took a little at -10, but I'd buy the hook. Now, this is a road game, but California hasn't come to play all year, and Oregon St has one of the most dynamic WRs in the NCAA. Brandin Cooks leads the NCAA in receiving if I'm not mistaken. This kid is insane. Here are his stats, 63 receptions, 944 yards and 11 TDs. In 3 games he had 13, 14 and 11 receptions. He's had receiving yards in games of, 196, 92, 210, 141, 168 and 137 and he's only 5'10 and 186 lbs. Oregon St is more like -17 to -20 point favorite.

BYU -9.5, against a Cougars team that hasn't played anyone. It's on the road, which is the only thing in Houston's favor. BYU should win this one by 2 TDs plus.

That's the games that jump right out at me.

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call on Oregon State Wacked cant believe I overlooked that.

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I'm with ya on Northwestern. Pat Fitzgerald will have his Cats ready to fight after two tough losses and getting blown out last week. I expect a MAX EFFORT from Northwestern this week. BOL to you...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

just looked at the card and indeed this looks like a horrible week in terms of betting. Very little sticks out.

LowRollin
    LowRollin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

gonna hammer houston +10

NeilV
    NeilV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by 747planes View Post
    This popped out to me too....what is going on...any injuries? Looks like w.kentucky can win this by double digits...they will come with revenge after close loss last time around.
    Absolutely right. W Kentucky at home will win and cover for sure. ULL has regressed from last year.

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spreads: Miami U. -7.5
    Florida -3
    Ohio State -16.5
    Bama -28( Not 100%, maybe more of a teaser or no bet)
    Clemson +3

Over/Under: Louisville/UCF under 53
    Florida/Mizzou under 45 (not sure, maybe a teaser or no bet)
    Wisconsin/Illinois Over 57 (LOVE THIS.... NEAR LOCK MAYBE??)
    LSU/Ole Miss Over 59

Moneylines: Miami U.
    Louisville
    South Carolina
    Georgia
    Ohio State
    Stanford (Maybe, waiting on Jordan James injury)
    LSU
    Clemson
    Florida
    Wisconsin

Use moneylines in combinations..

JRoZe410
    JRoZe410's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2768

So far im liking
    Duke +3 vs UVA
    Oregon St -10 vs Cal
    Notre Dame -3 vs USC
    Wyoming -7 vs Colo St
    Florida -3 vs Mizzou

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Unfortunately, GT will beat up on Syracuse.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

"Washington/ASU gonna break the LED's on the scoreboard"

I am all over this game!!! This game may be in the high 40's/50's at the half!

I have my "max" early spread bet in on over 66. I will also be looking to add how much I have not yet decided. I can assure you this will be my biggest play of the week.

Wash 51 - Zona st 47 in overtime

TexasJayhawk
    TexasJayhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

BYU -9 is easy $. UH might be 5-0 but they've played absolutely nobody (Memphis being their hardest opponent). BYU defense is legit and will eat the Cougars for lunch.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

LOVE LOVE LOVE Central Michigan +17 at home vs N. Illinois. CM is flying high after beating Ohio in the last seconds on the road for their 2nd straight win. They have a pretty good MAC tradition up there after doing so well up until about 3 yrs ago. I can't believe I can't remember the QBs name (Dan?)....he made me a ton of $$ either beating MAC schools or going Over against everyone else. NI's D is kind of suspect as well.

Miami/NC...saw an early total of 60. This one just looks like a 38-31 type of game to me.

SMU +3.5 @ Memphis.....I would've capped SMU by 3-4 pts myself. I know its not horseracing but Memp is a massive drop in class from who they've played and they've been a bowl team for several years now and a week off to regroup. SMU wins SU imo.

Wash. St. +38 @ Oregon? This is the best WSt team in years and their D will get a few stops here and there. The only prob is they don't run the ball so can't eat any clock. Small play for me

Very nice card though imo

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    I do. Houston 5-0 ATS. That ends this week though

I agree. If you watched BYU against GT, the cougs came out throwing the ball unlike what they've done for most of the season. Taysom Hill appears to have gotten better as the season has progressed and now isn't so one dimensional. Houston has played absolutely nobody and it took a 4th quarter TD for them to pull away and win by 10 against a below average Memphis team. I like BYU in this spot.

KappaRaider
    KappaRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 678

Im on Western KY -4 and I think UofL covers. Too much much ammo for Charlie to use this week.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the SEC so far I like:

Fla -3 -- The poor performance by Florida's O does concern me but I think LSU's D has really turned a corner. Also, even if LSU's D is young, they are still all 4*-5* guys. They will be going against a Mizzou D that is not nearly as deep. Mizzou's D-line is very good and should hold them early but I think Mizzou's lack of O (get to in a second) will allow Florida's O-Line/running game to wear down Mizzou's D line in the second half.

This will be by far the best D Mizzou has faced this season, and they will be facing them without Franklin. I know Mizzou's backup isn't bad but this is not the first D you want him to get his first start against. This Florida D is FAST and will bring the pressure. They held a very good LSU offense (at home no less) to 17 pts, and that's with their offense not playing well. Another note, Mizzou has some big WRs but I know that DGB is known to not play well against physical DBs. He does not like the contact. These are the most physical corners in the SEC. I just think Florida's D pressure and speed will force several mistakes/turnovers from the new QB. Think Florida wins by 7-10.

Georgia -8 -- Will be waiting to see if Gurley is back. At first I liked Vandy here just because we saw how ineffective Georgia's O could be without their stars. However, Georgia still had 454 yards of total offense and Vandy's D-line is not nearly as good as Mizzou's (very underrated front 4 there). I think a lot of people will overreact to the Georgia loss and I would like to see this line get down to 7. This is probably the game I'm most reluctant to bet.

LSU -7.5 -- The one thing I noticed about the game Saturday was how much improved this LSU D is. Yes, I know they were playing a Florida offense that has sputtered but they were still flying to the ball and getting really good pressure from their front 4 (things that had been lacking). Ole Miss did not impress me much vs a&m. Ya they scored 38 but Arkansas scored 33 against a&m's D. LSU offense has really been balanced as of late and I think they will be lickin their chops to go against this Ole Miss D. Look for them to control the game with their offense. I also think their improved D gives Ole Miss fits. Like LSU by 10+ in this one.

Tennessee +7.5 -- Tennessee is a tough team to beat at home. Don't let that SC win over Arkansas fool ya, the Razorbacks had given up and we don't have a quarterback or any form of LB's or secondary. Tennessee has much more depth/talent than Arkansas and they will be ready to go at home. They kept this one close last year and I like them to keep it close again. South Carolina is a tad overrated in my opinion and I look for a close game here. Hoping this line climbs from the overreaction to SC.

Auburn +13.5 (would like to see it get up to +14) -- This Auburn team can score and any team with an offense will be able to keep it close with the aggies. Also, Auburn has improved on D. I really expect this one to stay within 7 pts. Auburn is a bit of a darkhorse this year and they have been improving every week, always a good sign. Aggie stadium is always a tough place to play but I think Auburn will at least keep it within 10pts here.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Some totals that stick out:

Purdue @ Michigan State 43.5

Decent chance MS might get 44 themselves although Purdue could get shutout if Sparty doesn't sub out some guys 2nd half. 41-10 sounds about right

Texas Tech @ WV 57

TT just gave up 35 to Iowa State at home and WV just scored 40+ in their last game. I know its not Geno Smith 56-49 but still 57 seems pretty low?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by KappaRaider View Post
    Im on Western KY -4 and I think UofL covers. Too much much ammo for Charlie to use this week.
    A new Cardinal Fan

Welcome

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

LK1, how you feel about your Cards vs UCF?

KappaRaider
    KappaRaider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 678

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    A new Cardinal Fan

Welcome
    Thanks bud.....Glad to be here

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

three losing weeks in a row...
    fxxk. need a paycheck, gentlemen.
    let's get this money. tonight,
    for what it's worth, I'm on ULL +5 2x
    best of luck. awesome thread.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by getthekook View Post
    yeah overrated lol covered 4 spreads ina row & are 5-0..must not watch too much ncaaf
    I've watched nearly two full Miami games -- at 13th in the nation, yes, they're overrated.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I've watched nearly two full Miami games -- at 13th in the nation, yes, they're overrated.
    But to lose to UNC? Well to cover at UNC?

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    "Washington/ASU gonna break the LED's on the scoreboard"

I am all over this game!!! This game may be in the high 40's/50's at the half!

I have my "max" early spread bet in on over 66. I will also be looking to add how much I have not yet decided. I can assure you this will be my biggest play of the week.

Wash 51 - Zona st 47 in overtime

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

LK what shows you watch to get college football info? Know you've mentioned it in the past but forgot. I had been listening to the Herd during lunch but he offers hardly any info on college football. Looking to change.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    LK what shows you watch to get college football info? Know you've mentioned it in the past but forgot. I had been listening to the Herd during lunch but he offers hardly any info on college football. Looking to change.
    espnU

First 12345 ... Last