Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

California coach is not playing to win the game.

In all my years of watching football, I have never seen a coach not try to win a game until tonight. California with there high powered passing offense is down 20 points in the 3rd quarter, and are taking the clock down to the last seconds before snapping the ball, and then running the ball. They have passed for a little over one hundred yards in this game, and it has nothing to do with the UCLA defense, but everything to do with California trying to run the ball which they cannot do.

Rushed 25 times for 55 yards at the start of the 4th quarter. The announcers actually just made a statement about exactly what I wrote above about not playing to win the game.
    Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-13-13 at 12:10 AM.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

FCUK California Head Coach Sonny Dykes, as I hope the mother fcuker never wins another game in his life. Several times now the commentators mentioned how he is not interested in winning the game, despite only being down 3 scores at the start of the 4th quarter. He is actually refusing to the throw the ball under any circumstances.