Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

How many times have they had to stop play for "injured" Ole Miss defensive players tonight? Gotta be at least 8 times tonight!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

manziel just paralyzed that guy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    How many times have they had to stop play for "injured" Ole Miss defensive players tonight? Gotta be at least 8 times tonight!
    the guy's f'n paralyzed.... show some damn compassion.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Crusty vag calling a player paralyzed when he has no visual of injury at all

zooom
    zooom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 193

manziel hype going into over drive after he paralyzes a guy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

deem sum, did u not see his neck break?

dumbfuk.

zooom

maziel unfukking breakable

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

johnny football is amazing

YungCiroq
    YungCiroq's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manziel is just ridiculous... lol im positive A&M will win

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273569

he is now even with HErsahll Walker for the most amazing college football player Ive seen in my lifetime. amazing. stunning amazing college player.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    the guy's f'n paralyzed.... show some damn compassion.
    I hope the guy's alright. Ole Miss has pulled the "dive" so often tonight on defense, they've just become the "team that cried wolf".

zooom

spread is fukked

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good call, i was a square again, lol

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

could have easily got a td. fock a and m

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    he is now even with HErsahll Walker for the most amazing college football player Ive seen in my lifetime. amazing. stunning amazing college player.
    see that's what i'm talking about, kid is amazing
    so what if his recievers don't run around and get open, and his defense is slow and lazy

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Made $$$

Time to move on...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    I hope the guy's alright. Ole Miss has pulled the "dive" so often tonight on defense, they've just become the "team that cried wolf".
    moved his arms so probably not paralyzed but you could tell it was real cause his neck bent unnaturally on the collision. if u played football, they always tell u never lead with ur head cause u will end up paralyzed.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17104

moved his arms so probably not paralyzed but you could tell it was real cause his neck bent unnaturally on the collision. if u played football, they always tell u never lead with ur head cause u will end up paralyzed.
    dont lead with the top of your head u mean. leading with your facemask is form tackling. see what you hit.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    How do people forget about Vince Young already!?!?!?

Vince Young led a mediocre Texas team over a stacked USC team and was the only reason they won that game. Texas had some NFL talent, but they also had Division 2 football players and Mack Brown as a coach. Johnny Football had a great football team last season, but not this season. Vince Young led a team to the NCAA Championship and had the best college football season ever. This conversion comes up every year and it is not even close. Vince Young was a horrible pro, but he had the greatest college football season ever. Also led a mediocre Texas team the previous year to a one loss season.

fried cheese
    Update your status

young was the best qb ive seen before manziel but manziel is much better. if he had that texas defense this year he would win every game by 20.

DoYouNotGetIT

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    young was the best qb ive seen before manziel but manziel is much better. if he had that texas defense this year he would win every game by 20.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Rose_Bowl

That Texas defense gave up 575 yards in the Rose Bowl to USC. 2005 Rose Bowl Texas gave up 37 points to Michigan and Vince Young won it 38-37. Also Manziel had a good/great defense last year. Vince Young was better and it is not even close. If Manziel wins the BCS Title this year. My mind could be changed, but that isn't going to happen.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-13-13 at 12:23 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

dont lead with the top of your head u mean. leading with your facemask is form tackling. see what you hit.
    well u never want to tackle with ur head down because that can break ur neck but u also never lead with ur head (up or down) meaning launching urself like a torpedo with ur head first. always keep your head up and wrap them up with your arms.

the guy who was carted off with a neck injury launched head first (it was up) but nearly broke it colliding into manziels thigh.
    Last edited by crustyme; 10-13-13 at 12:41 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

cam newton or rg3 didnt impress u?

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post

That Texas defense gave up 575 yards in the Rose Bowl to USC. 2005 Rose Bowl Texas gave up 37 points to Michigan and Vince Young won it 38-37. Also Manziel had a good/great defense last year. Vince Young was better and it is not even close. If Manziel wins the BCS Title this year. My mind could be changed, but that isn't going to happen.
    you should compare them by years if you are gonna compare since young couldnt even win the starting job as a redshirt freshman. manziel would love a defense that only gave up 38 to the best team in the country. they give up that to below average offenses.

fried cheese
    Update your status

cam newton or rg3 didnt impress u?
    cam newton was good but not on young's or manziels level. rg3 shouldnt have won the heisman but they wouldnt give it to the honey badger.

DoYouNotGetIT

you should compare them by years if you are gonna compare since young couldnt even win the starting job as a redshirt freshman. manziel would love a defense that only gave up 38 to the best team in the country. they give up that to below average offenses.
    Who cares if he didn't start at the beginning of the year as a redshirt freshman (second year) that happens to a lot of great players in the NCAAF and NFL? THANK YOU for being on my side!! Manziel did have a defense that held the best team in the country to 24 points last year.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-13-13 at 12:51 AM.

fried cheese
    Update your status

i didnt say last year he was the best ever. he is the best ever this year. and with that texas defense he would win the national championship easily.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

young was good but not the accurate passer that manziel is. he beat usc with his legs (200yds rushing 3 tds) not his arm. but usc made it easy by not stacking the line forcing him to beat them through the air. if u re-watch the 4th down where he scored the gw td, usc lineman leaves his post to chase after a te instead of staying and containing him. vy waltzed into the ez untouched. i kept wondering if rucker was on the take cause he did it on another td run.

DoYouNotGetIT

i didnt say last year he was the best ever. he is the best ever this year. and with that texas defense he would win the national championship easily.
    He wouldn't even get close to National Title this year with that Texas defense, because they were not good. Are they better than Texas A&M defense sure, but was 2005 Texas team's defense better than 2013 Ole Miss defense maybe not.

fried cheese
    Update your status

He wouldn't even get close to National Title this year with that Texas defense, because they were not good. Are they better than Texas A&M defense sure, but was 2005 Texas team's defense better than 2013 Ole Miss defense maybe not.
    he wins the championship with ole miss defense easily also.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

cam newton was good but not on young's or manziels level. rg3 shouldnt have won the heisman but they wouldnt give it to the honey badger.
    dude, cam newton was better than either one.

4000 all purpose yds, 49 tds and a national championship.

DoYouNotGetIT

young was good but not the accurate passer that manziel is. he beat usc with his legs (200yds rushing 3 tds) not his arm. but usc made it easy by not stacking the line forcing him to beat them through the air. if u re-watch the 4th down where he scored the gw td, usc lineman leaves his post to chase after a te instead of staying and containing him. vy waltzed into the ez untouched. i kept wondering if rucker was on the take cause he did it on another td run.
    It is college football you can beat teams with your legs. Vince Young burned them through the air earlier that game that is why they started to guard the WRs. Vince Young was 30/40 that game for a 75% completion percentage for a average of 6.7 yards a throw. He did a lot of throwing that game. Vince Young was a better runner than Manziel and was a great college passer. Manziel will be a better pro than Vince Young, but Young had the best college football season ever.

DoYouNotGetIT

dude, cam newton was better than either one.

4000 all purpose yds, 49 tds and a national championship.
    Cam Newton almost lost the Iron Bowl. If the defense doesn't hold Alabama to 3 points (EDIT: my bad thought it was scoreless) in the 2nd half you aren't even talking about Cam Newton.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-13-13 at 01:17 AM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Cam Newton almost lost the Iron Bowl. If the defense doesn't hold Alabama to 3 points (EDIT: my bad thought it was scoreless) in the 2nd half you aren't even talking about Cam Newton.
    if pete carroll doesnt make a boneheaded call on 4th down or the dumb personal foul on sc player we wouldnt be talking about young either.

First 123 Last