Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oregon running back Thomas will play today! :)

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...es-report-says

Second-ranked Oregon will have running back De'Anthony Thomas back Saturday against the No. 16 Washington Huskies at Seattle a week after he missed a win over Colorado with a sprained ankle, the Oregonion has reported, citing an anonymous source.
    Thomas sprained the ankle on the opening kickoff against California on Sept. 28 and hasn't played since. The junior said Wednesday he practiced and jogged some this week and had stopped using a walking boot.
    Thomas has rushed for 338 yards rushing and six touchdowns this season. He has 485 all-purpose yards in three games.
    Oregon ranks third in the nation in rushing offense, behind Baylor and New Mexico.
    The Ducks (5-0, 2-0 Pac-12) have dominated the series with Washington, winning nine straight over the Huskies (4-1, 1-1) with each decided by at least 17 points. And the Ducks are yet to be tested this season, having scored at least 55 points in all five games.
    Thomas clearly wasn't needed against California or Colorado, but Oregon could use him against the Huskies. Washington's defense has been especially stingy the first five weeks and ranks third in the country limiting opponents to 3.9 yards per play. Meanwhile, Thomas is averaging 8.1 yards every offensive touch.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I still don't believe that Oregon will cover [ 14 or so points ] - I don't like the game but if I would have to pick a side I would take the points with Washington !!

Urbanwildlife

Seems to be the popular choice, but I am not into what the popular choices are, I am into taking the stroll to the pay window for a nice payout, and having an ice cold beer in celebration of it, and that is exactly what I am going to do when the Mighty Ducks from Oregon take care of business.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Price cant put up points fast enough to hang with ORE. I see the Ducks covering.

Urbanwildlife

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I see I wasn't the only one all over this........Good Stuff...Took it -7 -227

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Hope this season has been treating you well so far...