BigWoolyMammoth
    BigWoolyMammoth's Avatar Become A Pro!

f uc k turner gill- he is a god damn punk

he deserves to lose.
    he tried to kill the clock (wait, he did kill the clock) at half and the whole 2nd half he ran the ball. he had the under so bad you can see it.
    bowling green blocks a punt in 4th qaurter and throws the ball with a shitty qb might i add, at least they tried to win. turner just tried to cover a spread.
    what an ass.
    i love watching buffalo try to throw now at the end of the game. it makes me laugh that they have to throw now....
    screw you turner- you got what you deserved.
    you are a nothing coach.

gcwrestling08
    gcwrestling08's Avatar Become A Pro!

gills a good coach...he gets nervous on big stages. if nate davis didnt fumble the game away last year in the mac championship then gill might not even have a job right now

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Turner blew the game by playing way to conservative before the end of half. They were trying to run the clock out and were ripping off 25 yard runs. That was huge.

sn00p
    sn00p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

you are just mad because I bet you bet on buffalo to win and lost your monies.

311's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sn00p View Post
    you are just mad because I bet you bet on buffalo to win and lost your monies.

obviously... seriously though... atrocious second half the only score they got was one given to them.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

sore loser!!! I case you don't know, BG sux at stopping the run. Thus it make sense that Buf tried to run the ball and control the clock. On the other hand, Buf sux at covering the pass. So BG kept trying to throw the ball. If anything, Buf D didn't played as hard as they did in the first half. BG qb had more time to throw the football.

whatever, you are just a sore loser

whatdafuxup
    whatdafuxup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

Didn't get to actually see the game, but followed it online. I have a few questions. When BG scored at the end, was buffalo playing a prevent D (6 db's)? If yes, how do you give up a passing td when it's the only thing that will beat you? If no, then why the hell not? Absolutely disgusting to blow the game, spread, and under on some sh*t like that. That is all.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by whatdafuxup View Post
    Didn't get to actually see the game, but followed it online. I have a few questions. When BG scored at the end, was buffalo playing a prevent D (6 db's)? If yes, how do you give up a passing td when it's the only thing that will beat you? If no, then why the hell not? Absolutely disgusting to blow the game, spread, and under on some sh*t like that. That is all.
    Because prevent d prevents you from winning.

Gaston Monescu
    CFB 5-5
    Gaston Monescu's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't even know the game was being played, but I watched a replay into the half and was baffled as to how Buffalo was playing. They had ample time on the clock and they're sorta half-assing it down the field. They had plenty of time to put at the very least a FG on the scoreboard, but instead, they squandered it. And wouldn't you know it comes back to bit them in the ass at the end. Buffalo rhymes with woeful.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

yeah I took BG +3 but still those teams looked awful. The bowling green quarterback was terrible and should have hit Barnes the previous 3 plays before that, he was consistently burning his man. Buffalo played really conservatively, but BG also went for it on 4th and 2 with 8 minutes left when they have a chip shot field goal that would have brought them within 3. I'm glad they won, but was an atrocious game.