South Florida Bulls @
Connecticut Huskies

TABLE TALK
South Florida is coming off their first win of the season, while Connecticut continues their losing ways. The Huskies have one of the worst rushing attacks in college football, averaging a pitiful 1.5 yards per carry. The Bulls rushing attack isn't much to be desired though, at 3.6 yards per carry. South Florida is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games on the road and 2-3-1 ATS in its last 6 games when playing Connecticut. However, the last six*games between these two teams has been decided by 7 points or less. I'll take the South Florida points here for my pick.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
South Florida +4.5

Iowa State Cyclones @
Texas Tech Red Raiders

TABLE TALK
Texas Tech should already consider their first season under new head coach Cliff Kingsbury a success. At 5-0, Tech has dominated in almost every match up. Iowa State has lost all three games at home, and they only have one road win to show for the season. Tech's spread offense is powered by the pass, as they are a top 5 passing team at home, averaging 407 yards per game. In terms of yards per point, the Red Raiders have a very favorable spread of 12.4/25.5 for offense and defense, respectively. Iowa State meanwhile, is only 14.9/14.7 for their spread. Texas Tech should roll. They are my pick.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Texas Tech Red Raiders -14

Florida Gators @
LSU Tigers

TABLE TALK
Florida's road defense is top 5 in the country, only allowing 143 passing yards and 49 rushing yards on average. LSU on the other hand has a potent passing offense, averaging 11 yards per pass. But defensively, Florida only allows 4.6 yards per pass on average. In addition, Florida's run defense has contained their opponents to only 2.8 yards per carry. Florida is 16-3 SU in its last 19 games and 5-1-1 ATS in its last 7 games when playing on the road against LSU. LSU is 22-3 SU in its last 25 games at home but just 3-5-1 ATS in its last 9 games.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Florida Gators +7

Baylor Bears @
Kansas State Wildcats

TABLE TALK
Baylor comes in at 4-0 with the #1 offense in the country (781 ypg). The Bears have won by no less than 31 points in every game. They haven't exactly played any contenders though. Kansas State is 2-3 and coming off a heartbreaking loss on the road against a Oklahoma State. Kansas State is averaging a decent 8.9 yards per pass and 4.3 yards per rush. Baylor is averaging an impressive 14.2/7.0 respectively. Defensively, Baylor is only allowing 2.5 yards per rush. Baylor will be playing on the road for the first time this season, and Kansas State is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games at home and 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Baylor. I'll pick Kansas Stare with the points at home.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Kansas State Wildcats +17

Alabama Crimson Tide @
Kentucky Wildcats

TABLE TALK
There is no denying that Alabama is the best team in the country. They beat a good Texas A&M team in hostile territory, and they have easily handled all other opponents. Kentucky has had one of the toughest schedules in football already this season, preparing to play their fourth top 25 team in as many games. Kentucky will have to rely on their top 25 home passing defense to stop Heisman hopeful AJ McCarron and hope that their run defense will bend but not break. Alabama is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games when playing Kentucky. Kentucky is 3-6 ATS in its last 9 games at home. I don't feel good about it, but I take the points at home for Kentucky. They have played enough top teams already to handle one more at home.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Kentucky Wildcats +26

Texas A&M Aggies @
Mississippi Rebels

TABLE TALK
The Aggies come in with a top 5 offense under the leadership of Johnny Manziel, averaging 86 yards per game. Mississippi returns home after three games on the road finishing with a 1-2 record against some tough teams. If the Rebels hope to have a chance, they will need to stop A&M's passing attack (10.2 yards per pass). At 6.4 yards per pass on defense, Mississippi may have a chance. The Aggies defense will have to improve on defense as well if they hope to avoid another shootout. Texas A&M has allowed no less than 390 total yards in each of their five games. Texas A&M is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games and 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road. Mississippi is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games and 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home. I can't pick against Johnny Football, even on the road. I'll take the handicap.

RUN THE TABLE WITH
Texas A&M Aggies -6