wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

anyone actually willing to help?

up in college football on the year. just want to no if anyone will give me their opinions if i list my leans? injury reports, weather? anything that can help. ive been winning, but have been playing a lot of games and would like to limit them, and the goal would be to cancel out the losses..

who doesnt wanna talk some college football??

wizcodlifa

im capping games right now, one game im stuck on is Baylor/ k st. i want to bet k st. as i feel they are better coached, and the better coach will show up in big games. i also dont know if this baylor team can keep this up. they gotta have an off game soon or later. k st is usually very good at home, but they did lose to n. dakota st at home. anyone willing to comment on this game??

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

First of all North Dakota State would beat half of division I schools. Kansas State at home will keep this close. Take the points. Baylor has been racking up points at home against weak teams. I doubt Kansas State wins this game but they should cover.

wizcodlifa

whats your thoughts on wisconsin/northwestern. northwestern was a play away from beating ohio st. someone tell me why they are 10 point dogs?

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

That game scares me. EVERYTHING tells me that Northwestern +10 is the play. The public is betting Northwestern. That tells me Wisconsin wins by 14.

wizcodlifa

public means nothing to me in college football. pontless to even look at. but whats your take on florida/lsu? im leaning florida

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

With all due respect I don't really know why you're limiting your focus to those games. I'm about to hit the hay for the night but I'll be posting a detailed analysis of the games I feel best about tomorrow. You're welcome to check my thread of my picks from tonight to see how I break things down. I think LSU/UF is a no play to me. I also strongly advise against tailing NW. They lost an emotional game Sat night that the Wisconsin players watched from the comfort of their home on a bye. Wa well rested Wisconsin could pound NW fo4 350 yards on the ground. Here are a few plays I'm leaning towards

Clemson/BC o61.65
    tamu-5.5 vs ole miss
    arkansas moneyline
    north Texas -7 vs mtsu
    northern illinois -22.5 vs Akron

theres a lot of strong games Saturday so you can be very selective with your picks.

wizcodlifa

im not limiting my focus to those games. those were just some i was stuck, and decided to stay away from them.

wizcodlifa

Temple

V. Tech
    Texas Tech- 3
    Oklahoma
    Houston
    Nebraska- 2
    Buffalo
    Ohio
    Miami/ UMASS UNDER
    Syracuse
    San Jose St
    New Mexico
    Rice
    Washington (14)
    Stanford
    Georgia Tech
    Bama/ Kentucky UNDER
    UTEP
    UNLV
    Texas A&M
    Colorado/ Arizona St OVER

these are my leans. any comments would be great. i would like to limit these down to 10.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    public means nothing to me in college football. pontless to even look at. but whats your take on florida/lsu? im leaning florida
    Do that if you hate money.

JabooFootball

What edge make you lean Va tech? I'm a big SEC/ACC guy and I've loved va tech in the past it's just scary layin 9 when they're only averaging 21 a game and got beat so badly by pit last year.

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Yeah Pitt is the play here. Especially if you can get the 10.

Florida is also a nice play at +7 or +7.5. They are better statistically than LSU and have actually been even better since Driskel is gone. Then of course you have LSU at home at night, but the books are giving them about 10 points based on that + public perception. LSU defense is not AS good as usual this year.

I still like Baylor a little. You hear people saying well Baylor has beat up on crappy teams. True. But they are missing the point that K State is one of those crappy teams this year. Baylor blew out WVU last week.. should have been good enough for some. They beat Oklahoma State and hung with Oklahoma.

I also like all the picks Jaboo posted except for N Illinois based on my analysis.

RealRobes
    RealRobes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    That game scares me. EVERYTHING tells me that Northwestern +10 is the play. The public is betting Northwestern. That tells me Wisconsin wins by 14.
    Guys, I love Wisconsin. NW is coming off the biggest game for their program since the Rose Bowl. After the way Ohio State pounded it (268 on the ground), I'm thinking that the Badgers will do the same. NW won the turnover battle against OSU and still lost by 10 at home (not that it's a great home field). On Wisconsin, as Camp Randall will be rocking.

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

I agree with RealRobes. I think Wisconsin runs all over them. I hate to be a guy that says this because it normally ends as a loser, I have only personally made about 3 plays all year and this is my biggest play on Wisconsin. With what RealRobe says and I think it's public bait to take those points with Northwestern( Yes I know so many people love to hear that) sarcasm.

Wisconsin -10

wizcodlifa

Temple

V. Tech
    Texas Tech- 3
    Oklahoma
    Houston
    Nebraska
    Buffalo
    Ohio
    Miami/ UMASS UNDER
    Syracuse
    San Jose St
    New Mexico (RLM)
    Rice
    Washington (14)
    Stanford
    Georgia Tech
    Bama/ Kentucky UNDER
    UTEP
    UNLV
    Texas A&M

bolded plays are eliminated down to 17.

JabooFootball

pick 3-6 games.

wizcodlifa

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    pick 3-6 games.
    i had success last betting every game i liked. made like 50 units throughout the college football season alone. that was 15-25 plays. if you like a game why not bet it? but i do feel 15-25 is too many thats why i want to limit to 10 if i can.

wizcodlifa

i dont undestand why people dont believe in betting on more games? if you are a successful capper and believe you have an edge why not take the money?

JabooFootball

Last week i bet 14 bets on saturday but there were 4 or 5 reloads on the second half. I did well and got lots of action but I generally prefer less bets of larger size, and then maybe a hedge or double down at halftime. Just my 2c. I feel like if i narrow my focus to 3-6 I can generally find some good edges.

Skywalker
    Skywalker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    What edge make you lean Va tech? I'm a big SEC/ACC guy and I've loved va tech in the past it's just scary layin 9 when they're only averaging 21 a game and got beat so badly by pit last year.
    Tech should win the game but for me, and I'm a hokie fan, Pitt +9 or 10 is real easy money

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    Temple

V. Tech
    Texas Tech- 3
    Oklahoma
    Houston
    Nebraska
    Buffalo
    Ohio
    Miami/ UMASS UNDER
    Syracuse
    San Jose St
    New Mexico (RLM)
    Rice
    Washington (14)
    Stanford
    Georgia Tech
    Bama/ Kentucky UNDER
    UTEP
    UNLV
    Texas A&M

bolded plays are eliminated down to 17.
    Dam I came into to share some thoughts but I'll miss my happy hour if I go through that list.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

What ever you prefer , you can be successful betting volume its just not my preference.

So much Variance can fukk with your mind and I'd find myself chasing

wizcodlifa

Ya I agree. It can get bad. And you can have a lot of bankroll at risk at once. Which I don't like, but whatever wins I guess. I want these plays down to 10. Some one persuade me to go against some of these

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Just my two cents, but I always try to focus more attention on teams that are playing at home. Not to say road teams can't cover at a good rate, but I better be catching quite a bit of points or backing a team that has proved they can be competitive on the road. I have only had time to scan these plays, but I will try to give a little more input later. I can't talk you out of Temple because I like them this evening. Best of luck.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

My calculations have Texas as just 4pt dogs tomorrow to Oklahoma. Take that for what it is worth.

wizcodlifa

I'm an oklahoma fan. Texas is awful vs the run, check the byu game. Oklahoma has one of the best running games in the country. Last year they beat them by 30+. I'll take oklahoma vs a terrible coaches team.

wizcodlifa

Anyone else want to pursuance me against any of these plays??

JabooFootball

The Oklahoma line is still falling. I bought from 13.5 to 13 and now my book has it at 11.

wizcodlifa

ya. thats good for me. even though some would say its bad. i think my sooners win by 21

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

These are my picks for today
    Mich state -9.5
    Nebraska -15.5
    South C -4.5
    Northwestern + 10.5
    Oregon -12.5
    Stanford -7.5
    Boise state -5-5
    Texas A&M -4.5