Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

13 Point teaser card for NCAA action this weekend....pays 8.75 to 1

Wish me luck...I've nailed a couple of these already in both college and in the pro's!...thoughts, comments, feel free to discuss!....

Ticket # Accepted Type Risk To Win Short Description
    10/8/2013 11:42AM Teaser 50.00 437.50 Football - 103 Rutgers +31½ for Game
    Football - 107 Arizona U +19 for Game
    Football - 115 Pittsburgh U +21½ for Game
    Football - 119 Boston College +37½ for Game
    Football - 131 Navy +16 for Game
    Football - 138 Ball State pk for Game
    Football - 143 Iowa State +27 for Game
    Football - 150 Utah +22 for Game
    Football - 155 Missouri +21 for Game
    Football - 157 Baylor -4½ for Game
    Football - 159 Florida +20 for Game
    Football - 164 Washington U +26½ for Game
    Football - 167 Northwestern +23½ for Game
    Football - 197 Oregon State +14 for Game

JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

I think you're better off playing a four game parlay and getting similar odds. Good luck though.

Most likely spoilers are Texas Tech, USC and Georgia.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

If USC could beat Boston College 35-7 in L.A, just think what clemson will do to them in Death Valley. Wagering against Oregon is never a good idea. I see other problems here..

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    If USC could beat Boston College 35-7 in L.A, just think what clemson will do to them in Death Valley. Wagering against Oregon is never a good idea. I see other problems here..

you mean like how Florida ST had problems with BC beating them 48 - 34?!....Clemson also is notorious for stinking up the joint once or twice a year against inferior competition (it's been their bugaboo throughout the last decade or so) and don't forget they got the big ACC showdown with aforementioned FLA ST on Oct. 19th!...I agree with you about Oregon and usually I tail the Ducks but they aren't going to blow everyone out and UW is a very formidable team at home (hell, they should have beaten Stanford last week), and I wouldn't be shocked to see Oregon get beat in this spot....Steve Sarkisian will have his boys ready to play and I will gladly take those 26.5 points!...

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    USC's front 7 blows Clemson's out of the water. I think clemson may manage a cover of the 24, though.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JTrain View Post
    I think you're better off playing a four game parlay and getting similar odds. Good luck though.

Most likely spoilers are Texas Tech, USC and Georgia.

you'd be surprised how those points come in handy!...I've have had very good luck doing teasers this year and like they say don't try to fix it if ain't broke...now to the matchups...Iowa ST is a very scrappy team and should have beaten the Longhorns outright last Thursday...they have a dynamic offense and can put points on the board...the number is just about right in this game and that is why I took those insurance points as I see TT winning something like 42 - 28....USC is a team in disarray right now having fired Lane Kiffin...they got absolutely demolished by ASU 62 - 41 and Rich Rod's Wildcats aren't that bad of a team and they can score as well....here again, I wouldn't be surprised to see them win outright and no way in hell USC beats a team of this caliber by 3 TD's...Georgia has injury issues which have been well documented, several key starters gone and done for the year...Missouri can score early and often....Here again, I see this game being very close with 10 points either way, so I will gladly take an explosive offense and (+21)!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by JabooFootball View Post
    USC's front 7 blows Clemson's out of the water. I think clemson may manage a cover of the 24, though.
    I'm not even sure if Clemson covers the 24 because they play Florida ST in an ACC showdown the following week on Oct.19th...I know the coaches and players try not to look ahead, but these are kids we are talking about and it's only human nature to do so with a big time game and the magnitude of it's importance...Remember, I have BC getting 37.5 points!...OK, I'll take a Clemson 47 - 10 victory!...