JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

Thursday night games 10/9

USC -6 is the one I'm looking at. USC is re-energized and it looks like Lee will at least play some. New coach doesn't have much to lose and USC will play loose and put up 30+ I believe.

Any other insights for tonight's games?

Title should be 10/10*
    Last edited by JTrain; 10-09-13 at 01:59 PM.

hawg200
    hawg200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JTrain View Post
    USC -6 is the one I'm looking at. USC is re-energized and it looks like Lee will at least play some. New coach doesn't have much to lose and USC will play loose and put up 30+ I believe.

Title should be 10/10*
    I'm in agreement...However I think the safest bet is the OVER on the game. I do think USC opens it up some, but I also believe Arizona scores 24 or more!

JabooFootball
    JabooFootball's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on USC -6 and Rutgers/Louisville over. About to take a look at the USC/Zona point total have a feeling I might be over on that too.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

Quote Originally Posted by JTrain View Post

Title should be 10/10*

USC is a team in turmoil and disarray, not re-energized....Arizona ST whacked them 62 - 41!...it's hard to say how they will react to the interim coach and the Lane Kiffin firing...Conversely, Arizona is one of those darkhorse Pac-12 teams that a lot of people seem to overlook...they can put up points on the board and overall, they are a solid team...I think this game will go right down to the wire probably decided by a FG either way....but GL and I hope you hit!...

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

usc may get this one game in a sort of emotional, "fukk that last guy" kind of deal that tends to happen, but ed orgeron is a complete and total boob. a complete and total boob, i say.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

we can also say that usc is in a revenge spot here. i mean, as much as it doesn't really matter, because usc is fukking terrible, they shouldn't lose to arizona. and they did last year and now it's under the lights on national tv...god this shit hurts to even type. maybe they are the play. uuughh...

JTrain
    JTrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

It almost sounds like a cliché to say USC players are happier than ever but since Sunday the Trojans gushed about interim coach Ed Orgeron and the inclusive atmosphere he created in just five days.
    “This is the most energy I’ve seen in four years,” USC safety Dion Bailey said Thursday. “I feel like everybody came out with newfound energy. (Orgeron) is definitely a players’ coach.

http://www.dailynews.com/sports/2013...te-carroll-era

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better pray Lee plays. Only 1 healthy scholarship WR for SC if he doesnt play. Kessler already sucks with Lee.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

I swear I think I'm taking Arizona money line here. I just think they are the better team. All this hype on USC's sidelines involving the coaching change will only carry them for about a quarter and then reality will set back in that it's still the same bunch of scrubs on the field.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    I swear I think I'm taking Arizona money line here. I just think they are the better team. All this hype on USC's sidelines involving the coaching change will only carry them for about a quarter and then reality will set back in that it's still the same bunch of scrubs on the field.
    USC has way more talent than Arizona. Whether or not there is someone to lead that talent tonight...... I guess we will see.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

J Train I heard the razorback players say the same thing about John L Smith last year. They LOVED him going into the season. Players coach. That turned out really well for us....

just a word of caution.