ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The Zips have packed it in early!!

This team has nothing! Some offense but, no defense, no special teams, no coaching, no care! Steve French our area sports caster and Zips announcer said it last week on the air, this team not only embarrassed themselves they embarrassed the city with their on field antics. Bowden has lost control of these street punks he has scrapped up out of Juco and prisons. They failed at big programs for a reason-they are uncoachable! On top of Bowden not knowing how to coach. N. Illinois will roll the Zips by 30 plus. I have said on here all season long this is a terrible team. They up and hang with Michigan and had me wondering if I may have made a mistake. Michigan just can't play football right now I thought Mich. looked good early. Lay the points collect the easy win!

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

no shxt. I bought the hype and dropped a unit on these clowns last weekend. the final score was startling. what a bunch of underachieving shxtbirds. thanks for the update! autofade zips.

Popcorn Trick
    Popcorn Trick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Looks like they are playing plenty hard today.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

N. Illiinois playing poorly more like it. Can't get a first down. The play calling was hideous