wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

Early CFB Week 7 Leans

These are not the juice I bet, just grabbed them from the sports book here to make it easy to copy/paste.

10/12/13 8:00 PM ET
    Boise State -6.5 (-115)
    Utah St's starting QB is out and their backup had thrown for only 5 passes before he was hurt and they got throttled by BYU last week. While Boise St has a week run defense, I don't see Utah St being able to generate enough offense to overcome their loss at QB.

10/12/13 12:21 PM ET
    South Carolina -6.5 (-110)
    Arkansas's QB is nothing but a turnover machine and makes bad decisions all year. While the running game is good, the passing game and defense for the Hogs is bad. Even on the road, I see USC east covering against the Hogs. Historically USC has had a hard time beating the Razorbacks, so this should also be a make-up for all the previous losses.

10/12/13 12:21 PM ET
    TEXAS A&M -6 (-114)
    Besides a few teams, I'll take Johnny Football and his offense over any team. With the 6'5 WR Mike Evans healthy after bye week, after he was banged up and hurt against Arkansas, this offense should once again be rolling. The o/v should be 70+.

10/12/13 12:00 PM ET
    Nebraska -13.5 (-115)
    I was wrong to doubt Nebraska's back up QB, but they have (2) and they are good, and their running game looks impressive. They are 4 TDs better than Purdue, but I'll take less than 2 in this spot.
    Last edited by wacked; 10-06-13 at 07:10 PM.

Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13324

I put in a four team already and included South Carolina and Nebraska as well. I also took Indiana over Michigan St getting 10 as MSU offense still suspect and took Wisconsin over Northwestern as Cats may have a couple DL out and couldn't stop OSU run game.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Keeton definitely out for that game against Boise St?

wacked

Quote Originally Posted by nvrlose37 View Post
    Is Keeton definitely out for that game against Boise St?
    He's out for the year:
    http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ee-injury.html

wacked

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
    I put in a four team already and included South Carolina and Nebraska as well. I also took Indiana over Michigan St getting 10 as MSU offense still suspect and took Wisconsin over Northwestern as Cats may have a couple DL out and couldn't stop OSU run game.
    Indiana just scares me. They can score 70 points one game and the next they look like they can't find the endzone. I've stopped betting any game with Indiana. :/

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wacked View Post
    That's awful for him, he was fantastic. Boise only -7 is a gift, the Utah St offense was putrid without him. Harrison, the backup, was absolutely Blaine Gabbert like.