SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    look at how pathetic these guys are. green hippo and sam diamond all about their online "rep" I'd beat the sh1t out of both of u and u both know that. stick to e-thuggin
    KD---- slow down there fella.

Stop crying. You're catching this shit because you earned it. You spent 10 weeks screaming down anyone who tried to tell you Fresno was suspect.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Imagine this....

Killer's head is really going to explode when he realizes Baylor's enrollment is 13K, and TCU's 9400.

And the best part--- Boise State is the exact same size as Fresno.
    Duke enrollment: 14,600, over half being graduate students. A basketball school.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    look at how pathetic these guys are. green hippo and sam diamond all about their online "rep" I'd beat the sh1t out of both of u and u both know that. stick to e-thuggin

Not a man alive is scared of this, unless you start getting physical because the guy won't let you give him a shine job.

visualrealism
    visualrealism's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 684

Boise st.. the best mid major. Not this year but overall in the pass decade.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by visualrealism View Post
    Boise st.. the best mid major. Not this year but overall in the pass decade.
    Yes and they proved it too. Their schedule was weak but when they played big teams, they showed up

First ... 3456