Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Trying something new.....

I'm not looking through stats or past performances. I'm not going through my usual line comparisons or line movements. Today I am going to apply poster's picks & Pro's picks to my method. If I left you out & you are on one of these game I apologize & feel free to chime in.

Maryland @ F.S.U.

Joe Freda is on F.S.U. -15. He is 0-1 so far having lost the Utah +4 pick. (Beat by Landers) I think he's due & am going with his pick of F.S.U. -15

Penn St. @ Indiana

I haven't found anyone on the forum who is on the Hoosiers. J_Smiff & Gwozozo & Dotata are all on Penn St.
    Since I don't know what kinda cappers these three are I would just play Penn St M/L

Louisville @ Temple

Only because I assume TPowell & LVK1 are on the Cards I would make a small play here. I think LVK1 killed us all on Army last week but, these two are still solid cappers by anyone's measure. 33 points is a lot to cover so I will play half a unit on Louisville -32.5
    Rutgers @ SMU

J_Smiff is on Rutgers & he's pretty well alone on this one. I like SMU to begin with but, Eziekeilmowatt & M.W. & Sam Diamond are all on SMU plus the points as well. Problem here is that all three of these guys must bet with 5 Dimes & they all must stay awake 24 hours per day because they all got +7. The only book to offer +7 was 5 Dimes & that line was available for about an hour at 4:30 & then again for a 1/2 hour at 10:30. I guess the play here would be to buy the points up to 7 but let's give SMU +4.5 a try at -110

Texas Tech @ Kansas

Jeff Grant was the only Pro capper I could find on the Raiders. He is 1-1 so far, hitting Western Kentucky but missing on Horns -8.5. He actually isn't on Texas Tech, he's on the under 54 so let's go with Mr. Grant on this one. Texas Tech/ Kansas under 54

Michigan St @ Iowa

USMA1992 is on the under in the FSU game & the over in Indiana & Temple. He is on the under 42 in this game. I don't quite get his sytem or where he comes up with his lines but he is in agreement with Sam Diamond in this game & no one on the forum disagrees so let's play the under 38 in this one. Joe Freda likes Iowa at +1 but, let's not push our luck on Joe this weekend!

Illinois @ Nebraska

T-Wizzle likes Illinois here & so do I. I thought LT Profits was on this game but, he was just relaying info about the starting line up & I thought that meant he was taking them but, he apparently is not. Let's go with Illinois +10.5 anyway. If you need to pay the extra dime to get the 1/2 point, do it as per LT Profits.

Georgia @ Tenn

This appears to be the big game here at the forum. Pavyracer is on Tenn but a whole $H|TLOAD of posters are against him. Poster of the Week Firedawg & Huckleberrypig & Troy West & bubblebutluv all disagree with Pavy. I disagree with him too. The majority wins. Dogs -10. We could have had a better line days ago but, what are ya gonna do?

Finally there is one game I researched & no one else has mentioned it in the forum, as far I could tell.
    I am huge on the Western Michigan/Toledo UNDER. This line opened at 58.5 & you will be lucky to find a book offering 57 at kickoff but this is my favourite play of Saturday. Hope this helped.

Good Luck

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Oh yeah I almost forgot, fade all of Ross Benjamin's picks!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

I was getting ready to masturbate as soon as I saw my name somewhere in this massive post cuz I figured it just HAD to be there right? It would be like a fun little Easter egg hunt with a climactic ending in the messiest possible way. But alas, it was nowhere to be found and thus, I went soft.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

A good parlay would be 2 of yours with 3 of vegareaper's

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

A better parlay would be 3 of mine with 2 of Reaper's!

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Finally, a system that will deliver results

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Yup, this oughtta be the one.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

The result may not be all wins.
    The rusult might be viable fades or legit tails next week.
    We'll see!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Joe Freda was bang on with this pick. it was the HUGEST pick of the day. Never in doubt.

Penn St. Monely line was a huge bust for J_Smiff & Gwozozo & Dotata. There was never a point in this game where we had a shot with this pick.

If not for a useless TD in the 4th this might have been a good pick. Since TPowell & LVK1 were never officially on this pick, I guess there's not blame to be laid. Just an ugly bad beat for any Card's tailers!

Again Smiffy lost, but this time in an overtime thriller. Eziekeilmowatt & M.W. & Sam Diamond were all correct with their picks, albeit by a mere point & a half on SMU +4.5.

Jeff Grant added to his deplorable week with a miscue on the Texas Tech-Kansas under. He only missed this total by 16 points.

A 40 yd FG barely put the Iowa game over. This was a bad break for USMA1992 & San Diamond. Good thing we didn't press our luck with Joe Freda on this one.

T-Wizzle didn't have much more luck than anyone else in this thread missing Illinois with the points. They lost by 20.

Pavy showed Poster of the Week Firedawg & Huckleberrypig & Troy West & bubblebutluv who the real capper was this weekend. He even showed me because I wouldn't have expected the Vols to step up like they did. They lost but not ATS.

Finally there was my pick of the week which failed miserably. To my surprise Toledo could actually put points up on the board & I missed by 9 points.

In my estimation, next week Joe Freda & Pavyracer will be the posters to follow. Joe led us astray with one of his picks but was bang on in the FSU blow out. Keep an eye on these two sharps thoughout the week to get on the early lines these two pick!

Good Luck

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Joe Freda was bang on with this pick. it was the HUGEST pick of the day. Never in doubt.

Penn St. Monely line was a huge bust for J_Smiff & Gwozozo & Dotata. There was never a point in this game where we had a shot with this pick.

If not for a useless TD in the 4th this might have been a good pick. Since TPowell & LVK1 were never officially on this pick, I guess there's not blame to be laid. Just an ugly bad beat for any Card's tailers!

Again Smiffy lost, but this time in an overtime thriller. Eziekeilmowatt & M.W. & Sam Diamond were all correct with their picks, albeit by a mere point & a half on SMU +4.5.

Jeff Grant added to his deplorable week with a miscue on the Texas Tech-Kansas under. He only missed this total by 16 points.

A 40 yd FG barely put the Iowa game over. This was a bad break for USMA1992 & San Diamond. Good thing we didn't press our luck with Joe Freda on this one.

T-Wizzle didn't have much more luck than anyone else in this thread missing Illinois with the points. They lost by 20.

Pavy showed Poster of the Week Firedawg & Huckleberrypig & Troy West & bubblebutluv who the real capper was this weekend. He even showed me because I wouldn't have expected the Vols to step up like they did. They lost but not ATS.

Finally there was my pick of the week which failed miserably. To my surprise Toledo could actually put points up on the board & I missed by 9 points.

In my estimation, next week Joe Freda & Pavyracer will be the posters to follow. Joe led us astray with one of his picks but was bang on in the FSU blow out. Keep an eye on these two sharps thoughout the week to get on the early lines these two pick!

Good Luck

I had Nebraska bub. Not Illinois.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Who did Goat Milk have?