rwalter
    rwalter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

60 percent guaranteed

I rarely post anything about my opinion, in fact I don't know if I ever have. However I think others need to know I have been posting the picks I've been getting from 60percentguaranteed.com for the last two years and you can check my previous posts to verify. I have never endorsed their site, just posted the picks for others to take advantage of for free. With that said it has been a great year of profit. They are 19-7-2 for the year. I just think others need to at least check this site out, im not advertising anything just trying to pass along the success I have had. Good luck either way! Hammer E'm!

NY Sports Nut
    NY Sports Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Anyway you could post the plays and keep a record? For a week or two?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

rwalter

I will always try to post as many picks as possible, but I travel a lot for a living and can only do so much.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rwalter View Post
    im not advertising anything

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I rarely post anything about my opinion, in fact I don't know if I ever have. However I think others need to know I have been posting the picks I've been getting from 60percentguaranteed.com for the last two years and you can check my previous posts to verify. I have never endorsed their site, just posted the picks for others to take advantage of for free. With that said it has been a great year of profit. They are 19-7-2 for the year. I just think others need to at least check this site out, im not advertising anything just trying to pass along the success I have had. Good luck either way! Hammer E'm!
    You sure you're not advertising?

Here's a thought.

Take your scam tout site and run along.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

rwalter

I'm sorry I guess I didn't know how else to pass along good picks except to give the site they were from. I will still continue to pass along as many of their picks as possible for those who follow. I know some people are always going to be suspicious but check out my previous posts and you will see I just post picks. Excuse me for trying to pass along a hot site.

SamDiamond

I'm sorry I guess I didn't know how else to pass along good picks except to give the site they were from. I will still continue to pass along as many of their picks as possible for those who follow. I know some people are always going to be suspicious but check out my previous posts and you will see I just post picks. Excuse me for trying to pass along a hot site.
    You do realize there is a "SERVICE PLAYS" board on SBR?

It's where all the touts and their nutsuckers post their plays.

You'll have tons of fun over there.

SamDiamond

I'm going to tell you why you are full of shit, and why everyone should run from the site you are trying to promote.

You have been on SBR for 1 year.

You've made 30 posts.

Every single fuking one of those posts are about the site you are trying to promote.

No other posts. Not one from yourself and your opinion about a game-- just same shit. Same tout website over and over and over.

Are you really this stupid? Do you not realize that we can see your posting history? You would need to find someone who is legally retarded to believe you.

rwalter

Thanks for the direction, that is where I have always listed the picks. I can see that it was a waste of my time even mentioning anything about the picks. Not quite sure why people can't just take it or leave it. Instead they think it is impossible that someone might actually want to help others.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

walter sbr forum has a few bona fide sharps who just post their picks in advance free of charge thats all