Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

BYU to Beat Utah State Tonight

Hello all my fellow demons. Utah State is going down tonight. BYU gets there best receiver and running back tonight. Williams is such a great running back and Cody Hoffman is such a great receiver. Utah State seemed to struggle against USCs defense and BYU has a pretty good defense. The crowd wont matter too much because plenty of BYU fans will be in the crowd.

GOOOOOOOO COUGARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DEVOUR THE UTAH STATE WORTHLESS SOULSSSSSSSSSSSS

Really feel they pull it off getting everybody back.

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Bol, I hope they win in a blow, but I'm just taking the point, got byu+6.5 few days ago and made they to 7.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Great insight. What good does it do to have a great receiver when you have no qb to throw it to them? BYU is very one dimensional. Last year it was a 6-3 game at BYU. And that was a BYU team with a much better offense. This will be another low scoring dog fight but in the end Chuckie will pull away.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I would go with both overs tonight but I am already spread thin on Saturday.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Great insight. What good does it do to have a great receiver when you have no qb to throw it to them? BYU is very one dimensional. Last year it was a 6-3 game at BYU. And that was a BYU team with a much better offense. This will be another low scoring dog fight but in the end Chuckie will pull away.
    Cody Hoffman can get underthrown and overthrows balls. He is really good. Also utah state is going to stack the box. When Hill has time he can get it to receivers. BYU is really good at running though. One of the best running backs in the country.Also they will be so focused on hill running that receivers are open. He can complete passes if he stays focused. In what way did BYU have a much better offense? The running game way better than last years and the throwing game is basically equal and taysom Hill i feel is better than Riley Nelson.
    still feel BYU can pull it out.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Lean to BYU....action play only. An in state game that should be competitive.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Utah St. rolls.

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

on BYU ..

Demonata

Was so tempted to go to this game as well. Went to the Utah vs UCLA game yesterday.

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12942

BYU has 2 starting offensive linemen that are questionable to go and a backup offensive linemen that is out. What good is a running back when you have no line?? They also turn the ball over way too much for my liking. They're -6 in turnover differential while Utah State is +5. Locked in Utah State at -5.5 earlier. Seeing alot of -6 and -6.5 across the board now.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKrop View Post
    BYU has 2 starting offensive linemen that are questionable to go and a backup offensive linemen that is out. What good is a running back when you have no line?? They also turn the ball over way too much for my liking. They're -6 in turnover differential while Utah State is +5. Locked in Utah State at -5.5 earlier. Seeing alot of -6 and -6.5 across the board now.
    How is that no offensive line? Odds are at least one will play.

booksbroker
    booksbroker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

Why are you bet on BYU? Is spell disaster...

ByU= because you"re unlucky!!!

nuff say..

ImmortalKrop
    ImmortalKrop's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12942

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How is that no offensive line? Odds are at least one will play.
    I don't care if both of them play. They're still banged up and not 100%. They already gave up 9 sacks this year and Utah State has a great defense. If they can't establish the run, this one will be over quick with Hill chucking up dead ducks.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by booksbroker View Post
    Why are you bet on BYU? Is spell disaster...

ByU= because you"re unlucky!!!

nuff say..

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKrop View Post
    I don't care if both of them play. They're still banged up and not 100%. They already gave up 9 sacks this year and Utah State has a great defense. If they can't establish the run, this one will be over quick with Hill chucking up dead ducks.
    9 sacks when you run as much as he does is not bad. If it was a passer that would actually mean something.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

7-0 byu 14 seconds in...

Demonata

So far so good. BYU defense.

Demonata

YEa buddy now that keeton out have an even better chance.

Demonata

Yea buddy. We hit that pretty easy.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

This game was a closer match than the score indicated. The instant 7 for BYU set the tone and it turned into a semi-blowout. Food for thought for whomever these teams play next week. Basically, BYU isn't that good and Utah State isn't that bad.