UTAH+6 this will be a lose game I think

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

sorry guy's it will be a close game

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

UCLA is the more talented team but this line is looking fishy. Do you put any stock in the PAC 12 refs showing favoritism to UCLA? I can already see them trying to build hype for the UCLA/Stan and UCLA/ORE matchups. If UCLA loses tonight, that'll take a lot of steam out of it.

I can just see the UCLA/ORE matchup getting tons of hype for a high scoring game, already. But then again, some people say I can see the future so maybe it's not fair.

3 team parlay: STL ML/UCLA ML/ UCLA & UTAH Over 63 ===> .75u to win 2.5u
    Also on 1/2 Under Browns/Bills ==> 1u

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

GL D8

I seeing a double digit win for the Bruins, how will Utah keep up on offense...since this a road game for UCLA, and heavy action on UCLA, I took the safe route and parlay WKU/UCLA ml

DeLorean
    DeLorean's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

You touching the O/U in the UCLA game Heinekens? I can't see how they don't reach 63

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean View Post
    You touching the O/U in the UCLA game Heinekens? I can't see how they don't reach 63
    No total action for me, really can't give you an opinion on the total

dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

DeLorean yeah UCLA has more talent but UTAH will score point's. and I like that UTAH has 1 more game under it's belt then UCLA. but I think the better team will win this game i'm not saying UTAH will win but I think the 6 point's is a lot to cover .if the line was 3 I would not bet the game but 6 points yes bol. bet 10 what's happening yeah I like UTAH in this game this team in not bad. I think since the game is at UTAH the place will be rocking I can't see UCLA blowing out UTAH bol