Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Virginia Tech -7

I really like this play if Logan Thomas plays well. They also have their star CB coming back from injury. He hasn't played all year. I don't have his name right off, I heard this on ESPN CFB. After looking at the stats, I have it capped at 28-17 VT.

Ari Gold
    Ari Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

I like Virginia Tech when they are dogs getting points and have value. Just can't lay points with Mr. Inconcsistent Logan Thomas playing qb.

PatStackz
    PatStackz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

antone exum is who you are referring to. He is a monster and should add depth to the best secondary in college football. Bonner should be the one getting replaced, and exum has the versatility to play both corner and safety. However, this has not been the problem for VT and would absolutely stay away from them as home favorites, as tantalizing as this matchup against a UNC team that got dismantled by ECU. With the recent inability to hit 20-30 yard field goals, and a QB that has a bad decision making track record, spotting a touchdown is a tough pill to swallow.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    I really like this play if Logan Thomas plays well. They also have their star CB coming back from injury. He hasn't played all year. I don't have his name right off, I heard this on ESPN CFB. After looking at the stats, I have it capped at 28-17 VT.
    WINNER!! Score VT 28 NC 17