teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    he'll be the worst QB in the AFC side and hes not going anywhere with a bracket with peyton, brady, Luck, kcs defense period. His defense will carry him but we all know under playoff pressure whats going to happen to Dalton.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great call Teaser
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser

That is a Super Bowl level squad that's the sad part all he has to do is manage the game and he can't like title says he will be a hell of a backup once they move into a different direction
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave teaserpleaser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...5-million-deal cant make this shit up are you fukkin kidding me

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't think he's even backup material.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11...5-million-deal cant make this shit up are you fukkin kidding me
    UNFUKKING REAL. This has to be the worst deal in NFL History. Possibly in all of sports? No I take that back... when the Detroit Tigers signed Juan Gonzalez from Cleveland... that was the worst deal in the history of sports. Andy Dalton's deal is 2nd worst.

teaserpleaser

Has anybody said this is a good deal? Cowherd ripping him.... Dalton is a good backup he could come in and manage a game lets remember his team is LOADED on both sides of the ball hes just not the guy. Cincy really is a super bowl caliber roster with a dud backup posing as a starter.

teaserpleaser

ok so I guess the real question is how much of his contract is guaranteed? best paid backup QB ever dude really is a dud backup posing as a starter.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

teaser i am ex season ticket holder.13 yrs of this shit. my brother bought 2 of my 4 tixs. They have a buyout on dalton's contract. I would rather put up with marvin than mic at uc.

First 12