EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG, the details on how they told him. Clutch performance from Pat Haden. Pretty much, don't come back on campus except to clean out your office asshole.

Haden fired Kiffin hours after the game, when the team arrived back in Los Angeles at 3 a.m. Kiffin was called off the team bus that was preparing to head to campus from Los Angeles International Airport and taken to a small room inside the terminal where Haden told Kiffin he was being dismissed.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by wagerjunkie View Post
    no you dum fool I'm not comparing Sarkisian to Saban.

it's obviously way over your head and it shows.

I'm comparing the programs who are rich in history with success and have crazy successful alma mater. which both USC and Bama do. the point is you bring in a big time head coach to a program who has that type of history like SC's, Bamas(think were they were before Saban), LSUs(think were they were before Mad hatter) ect, of the world they can get back to prominence in no time. but you obviously have no concept of that, with your Washington argument there gueye.
    you did not say sarkisian should be usc's top target if they want to return to prominence?

oh, yes you did.

Took the words out of my mouth. Was just coming to quote that post and say wtf. My bet is Pondergast is interim rest of year then when Wash QB leaves leaves to go to draft this year Sarkision goes to USC. Guaranteed he is their top target.
    you did not compare sarkisian to saban in terms of high profile, ability to recruit and turn around struggling programs?

oh, yes you did....

do u understand brand names or recruiting? Think about Bama before Saban got there. They were always a high profile school but had been in dumps for years. You get a great head coach you can get back to prominence in no time.
    you speak of usc like they're some football factory who dominates year after year.... the truth is they've been also-ran and jokes for nearly 30 years until pete carroll got there. there are a dozen schools with more rich football tradition and rabid fans. usc doesn't even sell out many of their home games like michigan, nd, nebraska, oklahoma, penn st, bama, etc. 45,000 fans showed up for pete carroll's first usc game... coliseum seats 93,000. so the fact that you think usc is on par with bama's tradition & rabid fans makes you a clueless idiot.

the fact of the matter is, your top coaching choice to bring usc back to it's rich tradition and prominence in sarkisian is a joke. he has done nothing at wash (7-6, 3 consecutive seasons) would make you think he was capable of that. simply being better coach than kiffin isn't relevant since pretty much every coach fits that description. plus the fact that no one knows who the hell he is outside of nw and so cal would hamper his recruiting effectiveness. only way he can raise usc's and even his own prominence would be to have immediate glorious success like pete. but he won't due to the sanctions which robbed usc of their scholarships. so basically what you will have is similar situation as kiffin... 7-8 wins a season until he's fired.

which is why they need to hire someone with built-in name recognition and prominence like lovie smith whose name alone will help with recruiting.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Jack Del Rio should do it. He is a good coach. Took Byron Leftwich and David Garrard teams to the playoffs.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    you speak of usc like they're some football factory who dominates year after year....

"Hey I'm a recruiter from USC. You want to hang out with celebrities, bang unlimited blonde sluts, enjoy bags of money, nice weather, and have access to the NFL?"

What the hell 18 year old kid can say no to that?

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

you did not say sarkisian should be usc's top target if they want to return to prominence?

oh, yes you did.

you did not compare sarkisian to saban in terms of high profile, ability to recruit and turn around struggling programs?

oh, yes you did....

you speak of usc like they're some football factory who dominates year after year.... the truth is they've been also-ran and jokes for nearly 30 years until pete carroll got there. there are a dozen schools with more rich football tradition and rabid fans. usc doesn't even sell out many of their home games like michigan, nd, nebraska, oklahoma, penn st, bama, etc. 45,000 fans showed up for pete carroll's first usc game... coliseum seats 93,000. so the fact that you think usc is on par with bama's tradition & rabid fans makes you a clueless idiot.

the fact of the matter is, your top coaching choice to bring usc back to it's rich tradition and prominence in sarkisian is a joke. he has done nothing at wash (7-6, 3 consecutive seasons) would make you think he was capable of that. simply being better coach than kiffin isn't relevant since pretty much every coach fits that description. plus the fact that no one knows who the hell he is outside of nw and so cal would hamper his recruiting effectiveness. only way he can raise usc's and even his own prominence would be to have immediate glorious success like pete. but he won't due to the sanctions which robbed usc of their scholarships. so basically what you will have is similar situation as kiffin... 7-8 wins a season until he's fired.

which is why they need to hire someone with built-in name recognition and prominence like lovie smith whose name alone will help with recruiting.

just because I said my opinion was that their top target for HC is Sarkision,doesn't mean that I think he'll bring them back to national powerhouse.

your taking my line of "you bring in a great coach" out of context

got to be biggest troll ever.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Mccracken View Post
    "Hey I'm a recruiter from USC. You want to hang out with celebrities, bang unlimited blonde sluts, enjoy bags of money, nice weather, and have access to the NFL?"

What the hell 18 year old kid can say no to that?

many, apparently.

usc is currently ranked #63 in 2014 recruiting class.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

just because I said my opinion was that their top target for HC is Sarkision,doesn't mean that I think he'll bring them back to national powerhouse.

you compared sarkision to saban and called him a "great head coach." read your quotes above if you need a refresher. lol

you post nearly 2,000 times a month, create dozens of threads begging people for help with your fake bogus wagers and make clueless comments like those above.

everyone knows who the troll is.

lol

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If Pat Haden woke up this morning and thinks Sark is his best target--- he should hang himself.

Sark shouldn't be in Haden's Top 10.

Fisher, Del Rio, Gruden (laughable I know), Fitzgerald, Briles---- all would be ahead of Sark.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sumlin is on the list Hayden was just on the herd....chip Kelly should also be offered

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

forgot about fisher/titans suing usc.

so probably not a candidate.

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

Chip Kelly CAN NOT happen. He's under sanctions himself, can't coach in college for another two years, so it's impossible.

Del Rio? Fisher? Sounds like forcing the "Hey went to USC" card.

Now for a GOOD list:

Petersen from Boise. He's turned down other offers in the past, but now seems like a good time for him to take the plunge.
    Franklin from Vandy. Hot name out there for other jobs. Rumors flying he'd be interested.
    Sumlin: No more Johnny Football. Now's the time. BUT, NFL might knock too.

wagerjunkie

Took the words out of my mouth. Was just coming to quote that post and say wtf. My bet is Pondergast is interim rest of year then when Wash QB leaves leaves to go to draft this year Sarkision goes to USC. Guaranteed he is their top target.

crusty absolutely buried.

wagerjunkie

no way sarkisian leaves the huskies. he's finally got them turned around and sc would be a major step down. maybe down the road but not next year.

fisher would be top 3 if rams fire him. but he prefers nfl over college.

rex ryan would be my top choice. he would turn sc d in to bama d. and he can hire norm chow as his oc. i see national championships again if that were to happen.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

good call wager, not as good as the crust man though

wagerjunkie

just wanted to have the two threads crusty got burned in next to each other

First 12