PatStackz
    PatStackz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Ucf +7

I'm high on the knights...have rode them so far I feel like I can't turn back now Ucf +7 any thoughts ?

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like them a lot as a team but very unsure about them in this spot.. biggest home game in school history but a tall task against South Carolina... I was expecting the line to be 10 ore more... 7 may be tough to swallow...

I can totally imagine them playing their guts out and losing 28-20

PatStackz

I agree but I hve been totally unimpressed by USC all year...gotta let it ride

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

South Carolina covers! Take my word

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Size matters South Carolina's offensive line is gonna man handle UCF which equals ball control, good protection and a 100+ rushing game again for Mike Davis. SC defense will give up some points but UCF is clearly over-matched. They will be hyped at the start but it will settle down quickly when they realize what they are facing. Gamecocks by at least 2 td's...

PatStackz

All offensive lines are generally bigger than d-lines. However, Ucf had two 300+ pounders in the middle and plenty size to compete in this one. In fact Ucf is almost the exact same size of USCs d line. I might buy they are more skilled and faster and could easily cover the spread but I think UCF in their biggest home game in school history will keep this one extremely close. USC hasn't proven they can stop anybody and bortles and storm Johnson have been extremely effective thus far.

Oteder
    Oteder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1428

Pat I understand what u are saying but u have to realize yea they may be 300 plus pounds but I can guarantee they are not as athletic and they are not as physical they will keep it close so u may look at Ucf 1h but be careful look for Carolina to pound it second half it could get ugly with a few turnovers be careful to those backing Florida back them with extreme caution!

PatStackz

I know I'm 16 games over .500 with my picks this season...partially due to teams like Ucf Utah state Maryland etc. feel I owe them the BOD before I jump ship...

dotheopposite

The Offensive line is an NFL sized line..it's not just a few guys that are big. Oh..and UCF is 1-24 all time against ranked teams and 2-14 against any SEC opponents. South Carolina has won 17 straight against non-conference opponents. By the way, Clowney has had a week off to rest. But hey, if u think they got a chance..anything can happen

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Inflated value since they beat Penn State. Gamecocks roll

PatStackz

Go knights

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by dotheopposite View Post
    The Offensive line is an NFL sized line..it's not just a few guys that are big. Oh..and UCF is 1-24 all time against ranked teams and 2-14 against any SEC opponents. South Carolina has won 17 straight against non-conference opponents. By the way, Clowney has had a week off to rest. But hey, if u think they got a chance..anything can happen
    Is Clowney even playing? Where is he?
    So when does the big bad SEC offensive line take over.
    Just lost your qb too bro.

JM17
    JM17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 828

LOL

Hanson
    Hanson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck.....Like them myself

PatStackz

Dont know what will happen but the whole Ucf isn't big enough or athletic enough thing is a joke....this team is for real and this is gonna be a dog fight

PatStackz

Haha wowwwwww yes sir !

PatStackz

Take a knee !

PatStackz

Ca$h

dotheopposite

Good late td to cover for UCF. SC wouldn't have started the first half like garbage would have been different. At least we won but still a lot of concerns.