wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

9-2 this year in ACC games.....

I'm barely .500 overall on college games but being in ACC country I'm doing well so far in those games. If anyone is interested here are my ACC picks for this week.

FSU -22 at BC....I don't think BC scores more than one TD on Florida State and this game could be 21-3 at the half.I love FSU's QB and there defense is rounding into shape as the season progresses. The only downside to this game is teams, for some reason, struggle to play well at BC.

ECU at UNC -12.... Must win for UNC to have a good season. Both offenses will score points but UNC's defense is quite a bit better than ECU's. It'll could be within 7-10 points at the half but UNC will win by at least 2 TD's.

Troy at Duke -11... Troy got hammered by Miss State and even with their backup QB Duke put up 55 on Pitt in a losing effort. Duke's defense is not good but Troy just isn't consistent enough to hang with any decent team. Duke wins this big.

Miami -19 at South Florida... Not sure why the spread is this low. Even if Stephen Morris doesn't play, which they're saying he will, the Canes will run all over S. Florida. Miami is for real. Their defense is better than expected and the offense is well balanced.

Wake Forest at Clemson -29... This spread is very high and I was a bit hesitant at first but Clemson is coming off of a week where the offense struggle to score points at NC State so I expect them to come out smoking at home. This is the worst Wake team under Grobe and probably his last season. Wake will be lucky to score one TD. I predict a 45-7 final.
    Last edited by wufpakman21; 09-26-13 at 02:20 PM.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Troy played Mississippi State last week, and Clemson will be missing some offensive players for the Wake game. I still like Clemson in that one, but not as much as I would otherwise. Good luck.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Florida State has a potential "look ahead" situation here. They hos Maryland next week. I know it sounds ridiculous, but Maryland is 4-0 and 3-0 ATS. The competition has been weak, but they did crush West Virginia 37-0. Pass on the Florida State game.

UNC has the same problem. They go to Va. Tech next week and then host Miami on a Thursday Night affair. UNC has woned East Carolina though. Another Pass.

Miami hosts Ga. Technext week, but USF is just so bad that Miami should cover the spread.

Duke had better win their game if they want to have any prayer of going bowling this season. This will be a high scoring event.