Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by bama11braves View Post
    Have you ever been to the little Havana campus? Have you seen Miami's facilities? Worst facilities in the United States and there isnt even a close second.

Facilities aside, I'd much rather be in Miami than some shitass southern town populated by inbred rednecks. Only state worse than Alabama/Louisiana is probably Mississippi.

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

UNLV REBELS.................................. .... The football program could be the worst in the nation. High school locker rooms and a laughable weight room. We have more money on planet earth within a 2 mile stretch on the Las Vegas strip and we cant win Anything.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Bama
    Florida
    LSU
    Ohio State
    Texas

SEC rules then Ohio and Texas because of the wealth of talent there.

Poison-Nut
    Poison-Nut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Ohio State isn't even in the top 10. And Georgia I had to get up off the ground from laughing so hard after reading that one.

Top 5 jobs in college football is real easy.

In no particular order

Texas
    Alabama
    Florida
    USC
    Louisiana State University

Here is why

Texas- Have the largest endowment of any major conference football university. Have there own tv network. Austin is a beautiful city. The state of texas is rich in football, even though it is not even close to as good as people make it out to be.

Alabama- The tradition is unlike any others. Have from what ive seen as one of the top 2 facilities in the country. One of the nicest campuses in the United States, people who have never been would be astonished at how nice it has gotten. Look back the past 5 years and see how many first round picks the state has produced, its staggering. Bear Bryant and Nick Saban the two best coaches that have roamed the side lines.

USC- USC is a national brand. Every kid in america is familiar with the program from California all the way to maine. Can recruit wherever they want. Ive heard the facilities are crap but obviously being in LA helps ease those concerns. Easily a top 3 program in the history of college football with its history.

FLorida- The state that produces the most D1 football talent. Enough said. Want to talk about a dump? Go hang around Gainesville for a few days and then stop by FSU to see how crappy those areas, campuses, and facilities are. If you havent been there you just assume there nice by how the y recruit and how good they are in football. You will be extremely disappointed after visiting these schools along with Miami.

LSU- This is the state that has the BEST football talent in the country. Doesnt produce the most, but produces the best. Go back and look over the past 10 years the players to come from that state, its insane. I believe they have more players on NFL rosters then any other state. Think about that. The kids from Louisiana just look different IMO. Alabama has a kid this year named Collins who just looks like a kid who should be on LSU team. Long, Big, and athletic the state has just produced physical freaks.

fukk an SEC job unless you can recruit like Miles or Saban the fan bases are too damn crazy that's whats cool about the Texas job its in the south but they don't really have to deal with the Sec nut jobs.

oh and if you dont think Texas fans are nuts, go on one of there forums. They are the worst. Almost as delusional as Notre Dame fans. For a school that has only one 4 titles they sure think there something.

If you want to over-sign with recruits each and every year, and have a GPA of 2.0 then you should be a good fit in the SeCk14. Nothing like 35 -38 recruits a year. Awesome.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Wyoming

Poison-Nut

It's funny how the SeCk14 fans root for the conference 1st and their team 2nd. I don't get it. You are a fan of a team stick with it, f*ck the rest of the conference. I didn't realize that the Univeristy of SeCk14 was a school. Turn on the TV and hear the chants SEC...SEC....SEC. Looks like the Univeristy of SeCk14 is playing against Clemson.

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

If you want to over-sign with recruits each and every year, and have a GPA of 2.0 then you should be a good fit in the SeCk14. Nothing like 35 -38 recruits a year. Awesome.

It's funny how the SeCk14 fans root for the conference 1st and their team 2nd. I don't get it. You are a fan of a team stick with it, f*ck the rest of the conference. I didn't realize that the Univeristy of SeCk14 was a school. Turn on the TV and hear the chants SEC...SEC....SEC. Looks like the Univeristy of SeCk14 is playing against Clemson.
    Barrett Jones would have been the smartest football player ever to go to Ohio State. You can sign 40 players a year if you want, you get 85 scholarships, its not our fault we lose 20 seniors a season and 10 juniors leave early for the NFL almost every year.

Oh and we root for each other because we play the best football and we dominate the sport. I hate Auburn and Tennessee as much as anyone but would root for them any day over Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame etc.

Poison-Nut

Barrett Jones would have been the smartest football player ever to go to Ohio State. You can sign 40 players a year if you want, you get 85 scholarships, its not our fault we lose 20 seniors a season and 10 juniors leave early for the NFL almost every year.

Oh and we root for each other because we play the best football and we dominate the sport. I hate Auburn and Tennessee as much as anyone but would root for them any day over Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame etc.
    So you hate those teams but then again root for them. OK. Trash the B1G all you want, no doubt that the SeCk14 are having a great run, but it runs in cycles. Now were can I get one of those Univeristy of SeCk14 T-shirts.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Poison-Nut View Post
    So you hate those teams but then again root for them. OK. Trash the B1G all you want, no doubt that the SeCk14 are having a great run, but it runs in cycles. Now were can I get one of those Univeristy of SeCk14 T-shirts.
    What isn't in cycles is the population shift out of the midwest to the southeast and west. No surprise the SEC and Pac 10 have been strong lately.

Ohio State is in a class by itself in the Big 10. Michigan may be able to tag along. Even Meyer realizes the midwest is barren and he's going to have to go out of state to recruit now and has been doing a good job of it.

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

I could live to be 100. the big 10 will never be THE conference. this is not cyclical. The pac12 may make a run one day, maybe the Big12 but hate to burst your bubble, I dont even take Ohio State and Michigan seriously. I pray each week both them win and make it to Pasedena some how because I know Bama or any other SEC team there will slam dunk them. Cheers to always being inferior.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Poison-Nut View Post
    SeCk14
    wat

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Alabama
    Georgia
    florida
    ohio state?
    Clemson

Blue_Cheese
    Blue_Cheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Not solely because I'm a Miami fan, but we should be top 10 given the location + recruiting is relatively easy; however, with so many administrative issues and high expectations from fans (I'm in the fire Mark Richt boat 7-5 in your third year with a 50 year old offense doesn't cut it down here), it would take a tough skinned coach to come down here. Same goes with FSU; I don't think Taggert is the answer for them. He can recruit sure, but he just comes off as corny and weird. Not a great coach IMO and he'll be out of Tallahassee within three years.

Praying for the day the NCAA busts all these $EC schools for cheating...but Emmert is butt buddies with Satan - whoops I mean Saban - so that'll never happen.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

1. Texas
    2. Notre Dame
    3. Ohio State
    4. USC
    5. LSU

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

idk if miami is even top 25 with the stadium and fan support

even the recruiting isn't that much of a selling point with it becoming much more national than it was in the 80s and 90s

miami currently has the same amount of top 15 florida recruits as psu, there would be 0% chance in hell that would ever happen even 10 years ago

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Miami isn’t what it use to be

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

All the talent is in the South. So pick your top 5 from there.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    All the talent is in the South. So pick your top 5 from there.
    this is like something espn would say 10 years ago, which was also fake then

the sec dominated during the espn period because the ncaa allowed them to over-recruit as much as they wanted and use juco/prep as a farm system...that's 100% of the reason, that's it
    bama still dominates cause they're bama and on auto-pilot

First 12