TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Oklahoma State -10 1H at West Virginia

Seems too easy to me. Oklahoma State has been DOMINANT and are comhing off a bye week (one in which other top teams POUNDED opponents). Anybody agree?

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

I would just take the full game at -18. OK St defense is way underrated and WVU offense is the worst it has been in a few years.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Seems too easy to me. Oklahoma State has been DOMINANT and are comhing off a bye week (one in which other top teams POUNDED opponents). Anybody agree?
    No, I do not agree. Oklahoma State has been far from dominant. The offense was terrible in the opener, and the defense was terrible against UTSA. The Lamar game doesn't really count. And OSU will probably be disinterested in this one with the revenger vs. K St on deck.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

already on this one. im also on oregon -21.5 first half against cal and miami fl -10 first half

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    No, I do not agree. Oklahoma State has been far from dominant. The offense was terrible in the opener, and the defense was terrible against UTSA. The Lamar game doesn't really count. And OSU will probably be disinterested in this one with the revenger vs. K St on deck.
    They struggled in the 1st half on offense opening game against an SEC defense and they could have easily lost that game if MS St wasn't straight dominated against OK st defense. And calling the defense terrible against UTSA is far from the truth. They gave up 1 touchdown in the 1st 3 quarters. The other 3 touchdowns were let up by the back up defense players in the 4th quarter.

K st coming next brings a valid point, however this team is far inferior and should get crushed.