Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by bobaphet View Post
    Here's my 5 team;
    Clem-12.5
    Stan-7
    Lsu-9.5
    Ohio St-5.5
    Asu-4.5

Jumped on the early lines, I think this cashes, any thoughts?
    Wildcorndog likes Ohio St. and LSU which is really bad news for you. Washington is underrated and is a upset special. 7 team parlay I already ripped up my ticket since Cornie picked my team.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

Quote Originally Posted by ham49ers View Post
    I just don't know about ASU...they didn't do very well against big physical D's, this includes Stanford and Wisconsin(game they should've lost). Hate laying points here against a physical ND defense.
    ND's defense is probably as good as USC's yet ASU blasted USC last week. And the game is being played in Arlington Texas not South Bend. ND's offense can not hang with ASU's.

ham49ers
    ham49ers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    I could never do that because I absolutely hate laying points on favorites in college especially not big time schools. Would never lay big amount of points on South Carolina seen them keep the game close with conservative play calling.
    I get the thought. Sounds like they placed a huge emphasis on finishing out games better. They will try to win by 35+ this week and I think the line was set at -21 to get a lot of us to take the road dog...but look for a huge win and 4 quarters of football from S. Carolina.

ham49ers

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    ND's defense is probably as good as USC's yet ASU blasted USC last week. And the game is being played in Arlington Texas not South Bend. ND's offense can not hang with ASU's.
    Different Defenses...USC is very fast and has great athlete's. Stanford, Wisconsin, ND all have big players, play very smart/assignment defense and don't give up huge plays. This is why ASU will struggle, they don't do well with moving the ball slowly down the field, will force the issue and make mistakes. Also, I know the game is in Texas, never said it was in South Bend. Still don't like laying points on an inconsistent ASU team. Someone asked my opinion, I gave it.

bobaphet
    bobaphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

I just don't know about ASU...they didn't do very well against big physical D's, this includes Stanford and Wisconsin(game they should've lost). Hate laying points here against a physical ND defense.
    I am fading ND all year, their offense is garbage and their D isn't enough to keep them in games, they may be the most overrated FBS team this year imho

ham49ers

Quote Originally Posted by bobaphet View Post
    I am fading ND all year, their offense is garbage and their D isn't enough to keep them in games, they may be the most overrated FBS team this year imho
    I hope you're right. I hate ND 100%! BOL...hope ASU wipes the floor with them.

DoYouNotGetIT
    DoYouNotGetIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I get the thought. Sounds like they placed a huge emphasis on finishing out games better. They will try to win by 35+ this week and I think the line was set at -21 to get a lot of us to take the road dog...but look for a huge win and 4 quarters of football from S. Carolina.
    No, Spurrier does it on purpose to improve his defense. He has done it too many times in the past for it to be an accident. Saben and Les Miles have done the same exact thing.
    Last edited by DoYouNotGetIT; 10-04-13 at 06:01 PM.

ham49ers

Lost on the first parlay...hit the 2 big games though...I'll take that $1820. Build up my roll and hit a few more parlays next week. BOL to all.

ham49ers

10/07 11:17 AM Spread $100.00 $7,343.02 Football NCAA - Virginia Tech Hokies -9 -110 for Game Football NCAA - Buffalo Bulls -10 -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Ohio Bobcats -17½ -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Texas A&M Aggies -7 -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Wyoming Cowboys -15 -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - Baylor Bears -19 -110 for Game
    Football NCAA - LSU Tigers -7 -115 for Game

ham49ers

Guys, here is an early play this week, going after this one and really going to go heavy on the Buffalo game and Wyoming games. Taking winnings from UCLA/Miami and going $1100 on each game.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

houston -9.5 all day

ham49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Jotoole0821 View Post
    houston -9.5 all day
    It's good to see that someone else really like this line...I was looking at it, only hesitation is that Memphis has been all over the place this year. I try to play teams that I watch and I don't know enough about them, but if houston scores like usual, I'm not sure that Memphis can keep up.

Jotoole0821
    Jotoole0821's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's good to see that someone else really like this line...I was looking at it, only hesitation is that Memphis has been all over the place this year. I try to play teams that I watch and I don't know enough about them, but if houston scores like usual, I'm not sure that Memphis can keep up.
    the only reason why i like houston is because my girlfriends roommates went to houston and watch the game every weekend. team is a monster on offense. i like them alot against memphis

First 12