getthekook
    getthekook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

THE U -18.5? any thoughts

imo id think this # is sorta low..its not like miami is traveling very far, south florida is a miserable, & morris was cleared to play by golden. Miami just got a nice tune up VS savannah state to get the O rolling..anybody have any input?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

I took it. Usf just can't keep up. Florida Atlantic this past weeke.d was too much

getthekook

thats what i mean they lose to FAU & a 1aa school..im glad im not missing anything lol BOL

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

USF front seven can cause problems but they havent yet...natl tv game hopefully the U doesnt take foot off the gas.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Canes starting QB Morris was injured (sprained ankle) last game, something to keep in mind....Bulls has looked like shit but this is a in-state rivalry game

getthekook

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Canes starting QB Morris was injured (sprained ankle) last game, something to keep in mind....Bulls has looked like shit but this is a in-state rivalry game
    as i stated above golden has cleared morris to play..regardless ryan williams is an extremley formidable backup seeing real game time in the past..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

USF is just terrible, but Miami hosts Ga. Tech next week and that game could be for the ACC Coastal Title. Miami does not do anything stupid here, including worrying about covering 18.5 points. This is a bad situational play if you are wagering on Miami. USF is 8-1 as non-conference dogs of 7 or more. They are 1-5 before Cincinnati, their next opponent. Pass.

BroncosBettor
    BroncosBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

South Florida is terrible and Miami looks like a solid team so far to me. I just haven't decided if I'm willing to lay that many points though. Laying heavy chalk is just something I don't like to do a whole lot. We shall see. But your analysis is spot on!

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    USF is just terrible, but Miami hosts Ga. Tech next week and that game could be for the ACC Coastal Title. Miami does not do anything stupid here, including worrying about covering 18.5 points. This is a bad situational play if you are wagering on Miami. USF is 8-1 as non-conference dogs of 7 or more. They are 1-5 before Cincinnati, their next opponent. Pass.
    Yep, The Convicts are on my list of games with potential look-ahead possibilities that I'm not posting until tomorrow. They may cover, but I am not going to touch it.

getthekook

highly doubt it with this team & al golden as the coach but ty for the input..

getthekook

i guess i should elabarate..these kids havent played a meaningful game in two years due to post season bans..i think theyre are a mentally tough group & golden will have them ready as ever week in & week out no matter who the oppenent

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

Quote Originally Posted by getthekook View Post
    highly doubt it with this team & al golden as the coach but ty for the input..
    i guess i should elabarate..these kids havent played a meaningful game in two years due to post season bans..i think theyre are a mentally tough group & golden will have them ready as ever week in & week out no matter who the oppenent
    No need to elaborate... especially for me and Bigdaddy. You ask for input and then proceed to disagree with anything that doesn't fit with your view... not a problem.

After all, I am sure you are more than capable of naming the final score.

getthekook

im didnt disagree chances are you are correct to be honest..i was just stating my opinion that i feel as though a team such as miami would not ever look ahead..especially to an awful GT team that they will stop the floor with..idk what there is to look ahead to? that is all

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

im didnt disagree chances are you are correct to be honest..i was just stating my opinion that i feel as though a team such as miami would not ever look ahead..especially to an awful GT team that they will stop the floor with..idk what there is to look ahead to? that is all
    ALL teams are guilty of looking ahead. We're not talking about a Miami team from the early 90's, filled with NFL talent. We're talking about a Miami team that can no-longer simply roll their helmets onto a playing field and expect an opponent to roll over. The Miami mystique is gone and it probably ain't ever coming back. Miami wants to regain a spot on the national stage... USF is a potential trap game. Georgia Tech is a legitimate contender for the Coastal Division crown, and they run an unorthodox offense. You can bet your ass that Miami players have GT on their minds. If USF was a perceived threat, it might be different... but... as of this moment... they haven't shown the ability to compete... so the Bulls are focused on Miami. Miami not so much.

This is my opinion, it is not a fact.

getthekook

very well put sir! i dont feel as though GT is a contender watsoever to this point having beat elon & duke & sneaking out out a win vs unc at home but your entitled to how you feel..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I guess you did not see the same Ga. Tech-UNC game that I did. UNC is a very competitive team. Ga. Tech not only defeated them, they covered the spread. Let's see if Miami can do the same at UNC on 10/17, a Thrusday Night game.

getthekook

miami's D held florida to 2.8 ypc on the ground so georgia tech will struggle..@UNC on a primetime thurs night game may be tough if renner is on

boss_of_um
    boss_of_um's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14883

Miami historically has handled GT but it is a big game next week. I like Miami to cover anything under 20.

getthekook

finally another U of M fan to show some support 🙌..i dont think people understand how under rated miami is in the trenches talent on the O line & depth on the D in front of an EXCELLENT LB core of gaines, ambrister & perryman

getthekook

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    ALL teams are guilty of looking ahead. We're not talking about a Miami team from the early 90's, filled with NFL talent. We're talking about a Miami team that can no-longer simply roll their helmets onto a playing field and expect an opponent to roll over. The Miami mystique is gone and it probably ain't ever coming back. Miami wants to regain a spot on the national stage... USF is a potential trap game. Georgia Tech is a legitimate contender for the Coastal Division crown, and they run an unorthodox offense. You can bet your ass that Miami players have GT on their minds. If USF was a perceived threat, it might be different... but... as of this moment... they haven't shown the ability to compete... so the Bulls are focused on Miami. Miami not so much.

This is my opinion, it is not a fact.
    Good one man

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

Collect your tickets guys. I took -10 first half and laughing all the way to the bank

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I got it at 17, one of my big plays this week.