gizztown
    gizztown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ncaaf 10/31/09 picks

Been a big fan of the this forum all year. I've done pretty well so far with my NCAAF and NFL picks, and after pulling down my biggest weekend last week -- thanks to the universe deciding to let NE/IND/GB/PHI collectively play TB/STL/CLE/WSH in the same week -- and figured I would start putting my moves on the record here. My success this year has been due in no small part to the talent and generosity of this site's posting community, so I'mjust hoping I can pay that forward in some way.

I will be keeping two sets of records as the year goes along: the first will reflect the W-L-P of the picks I make through SBR going forward; the second will reflect my overall record for this year and will include all the picks made to this point that were not posted anywhere on the SBR and therefore which can't be confirmed by anyone. I know nobody will care about the second set of records, but I want to at keep those updated if only in my own interest.

With that said, I play $50 units and focus on NCAAF, NFL currently, and will play NCAAB and the occasional NBA games in the future.

On to my college football picks for 10/31/2009:
    -110 $300.00 CINCINNATI (-14.5) over Syracuse

-110 $200.00 Georgia Tech (-11.5) over Vanderbilt

-110 $300.00 N. Illinois (-12) over Akron

-110 $100.00 Michigan State (-3.5) over Minnesota
    Last edited by gizztown; 10-31-09 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Changed the size of my GT and NIU bets.

gizztown

-110 $200.00 Ole Miss (-6) over Auburn

gizztown

Note: The amount that I'm typing on my picks is the amount that the bet could pay out. IE, "$200" on Ole Miss at -110: Risking $220 to make $200.