HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

(Weak Line Alert) Take La Tech +3 & SD St. -16

--- I know yall are still in love with Idaho, but they have jumped ship as an underdog play. They are no longer a playable team, and especially as a FAV. They have shown for the whole season that they have to out-score to win, but they are playing a team in La Tech with a stout D. Idaho depends on turnovers, and steady O. Nevertheless La Tech is the last team in three weeks to hold Nevada under 40 pts. LA Tech also has a good Run game, when playing teams with similar talent. LA Tech +3/ML

--- New Mexico
    has lost all 7 of their games this year. A list of the margins of defeat; 17, 24, 20, 3, 24, 34, and 36. The bold #'s are road games. New Mexico just got done losing to UNLV, while at home. New Mexico is a team in turmoil, as their Head Coach has just rejoined the team off of suspension. He had a physical conflict with a subordinate coach. A piss poor team can't afford further distractions. In SD St.'s three home games they have won by 16, 17, and lost to BYU by 10. The wins were against teams decidedly better than New Mexico. Let me add that New Mexico blew-out SD St. last year 7-70. Revenge is on the minds of SD St. I see them looking for blood. SD St. -16

Alright fellas let the bashing begin.
    Last edited by HoulihansTX; 10-31-09 at 06:57 AM.

ackem19
    ackem19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I really like SD St and i almost made them one of my picks. I'm sure they're going to blow out NM. They have an amazing passing game and will rout NM. As far as the Idaho game, I'm just not going to touch that game. I just never feel confident taking La Tech.

bigcat1
    bigcat1's Avatar Become A Pro!

i agree with you houlihans i took la tech i watched them play a couple of time, although i have been on the idaho money train, i think its time to step off, i took +3 la tech also

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8317

looks good lets cash these too im on them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

San Diego St. 1st Half -9 is a play also.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

some serious RLM in that game

bpw6
    bpw6's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good to me!

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    some serious RLM in that game
    Dont count on RLM in CFB. Its not a proven profit maker.

There was heavy RLM on the OK St./ Baylor game, as the line keep falling even though the percentages were on OK St. heavy. Ok St. covered the opening line, and closing line. Its just not something to count on like in the NFL.