BlitzTheBooks
    BlitzTheBooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Unusually high amount of turnovers do anyone else in early on?

Had plays on VT, SJSU and FAU. They combined for 10 turnovers today. TEN. And VT and FAU still nearly covered.

Frustrating.

Only two plays left; had better not have the same (on Utah and the points and the Vikings -6 tomorrow). May make a play on UCLA first half -27.5.

BlitzTheBooks

UCLA 1H cashes despite (you guessed it): 2 turnovers.

Utah looking good up 13-0 at the half (no turnovers!).

12 TO's in 4 games I've bet so far. Weird and nasty weekend.

Earlwolf
    Earlwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Took the Mizzou/IU Over for the first half(34.5) and Mizzou had 3 turnovers and still lead by 14. They certainly made me sweat it out but it hit in the end.

BlitzTheBooks

I dunno what's going on today. Almost like teams don't want to hang on to it. That fumble near the end by Kansas States QB (Mark Sanchez 2.0?) summed up the day lol.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

been some strange games this year with yardage differential vs. score differential. feel like i've been on the wrong side of a few, but probably don't realize i was on the right side of some too.

seems like alot of them this year - win or lose for me.

BlitzTheBooks

Yeah, I've noticed the same. Unfortunate b/c turnovers are one of (if not the hardest) thing to project. Hell, FAU came in with a better TO margin than MTSU. Remove their 5 TO's and they wipe the floor with them. Same can be said w/VT. Won by 8, close to covering (unless you were fortunate enough to push at 8). Remove even ONE of the TO's and it's a cover.