Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Anyone giving a shot to UConn +18 tonight?

They've looked awful, but Michigan almost lost to Akron at home last week... anyone liking this play?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Little help?

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

my thought would be that they would have fixed things in the last week... although i think there's been some roughness in other games.... UCONN big let down after playing their former coach (maryland, edsell) last week

maybe the UNDER if you don't believe in michigan.. cause it wouldn't take that much for michigan to cover

no play or michigan for me.... like the UNDER, although it's not that low.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

No.

Lay it if you play it.

Not a strong play, but I have action on Wolverines. Michigan red faced after last week. Will bring it against Uconn and horrrific offense. Line can't protect qb and they can't run the ball. Defense decent, but....

Live in Ct. From a local paper.

Newstimes-

STORRS -- When you are trying to build a football program, create a football tradition and write a little history in the process, there are times when you have to go out and do the impossible.
    Like beat Michigan.
    This is one of those times for the UConn football team.
    Saturday night at 8 at Rentschler Field in front of a national television audience on ABC, the Huskies will get their chance to do the impossible and try to upset college football's premier program when the No. 15-ranked Wolverines come calling, bringing 134 years of history, 11 national championships, 42 Big Ten titles and 906 wins with them.
    "Obviously, it's exciting, exciting for everyone in the state of Connecticut, no question about that," UConn head coach Paul Pasqualoni said this week. "A team like Michigan, a perennial high level, Top 20 team with tremendous tradition, coming in here, that's very exciting.
    "For our program, where we are, the idea of bringing in high level Big Ten opponents, Southeast Conference opponents, Big 12 opponents, ACC opponents ... from a recruiting standpoint and from an excitement standpoint, I think from the notion that when you come to UConn, you're going to have a chance to compete against the best and be the best, that's important."
    It's a daunting task, however. Michigan is 3-0 and coming off a huge scare last week against Akron, where the Wolverines needed a goal line stand in the final seconds to save a 28-24 win. The next day, Michigan head coach Brady Hoke made his team practice in helmets and shoulder pads. Needless to say, they will be focused.
    The Huskies meanwhile, continue to struggle to find consistency on both sides of the football. While receivers Shakim Phillips (15 receptions, 255 yards, three touchdowns) and Geremy Davis (10-154-0) have been solid in the Huskies' (0-2) opening two contests, the run game (54.5 yards) has been non-existent and quarterback Chandler Whitmer has already been sacked 10 times and intercepted three times.
    "I'd like to have more (offensive) balance. I'd like to have more run calls," Pasqualoni said. "The problem is we get behind a little bit and with Shak and Geremy out there, Deshon (Foxx) our feeling is, we need to get the ball to these guys. You're thinking about trying to get ahead as fast as you can. I would like to be able to run the ball more."
    The Huskies also have been troubled by a disappointing run defense, allowing an average of 212.5 yards. They have also yet to record a sack.
    "There's a lot of things on the run defense that I really like, to be honest," Pasqualoni said. "The difference is, we've had a couple of assignment issues that have come up that have led to big plays."
    Michigan is loaded with big-play makers on offense. Quarterback Devin Gardner is averaging 7.9 yards a carry (79 yards a game) and has ran for four touchdowns and passed for seven more. Receiver Jeremy Gallon has caught 18 passes for 297 yards and four TDs and Fitzgerald Toussaint (66.3 yards) leads a running attack that's averaging 195 yards.
    "Obviously, Michigan is a very talented team," Pasqualoni said. "The quarterback can beat you with his arm and with his legs. The backs are good, the wide receivers are good. The tight end (Devin Funchess) is excellent. Obviously, this is going to be a great challenge for us. (Taylor) Lewan is the best left tackle in (college) football. And if he's not the best, he's in the top three somewhere."
    This will be the Huskies' 21st game against a ranked opponent dating back to 2001, and while UConn's record is just 2-18, during that stretch they've beaten Iowa State and Baylor of the Big 12, Maryland, Duke and Wake Forest of the ACC, Indiana of the Big Ten and South Carolina and Vanderbilt of the SEC.
    Oh, and Notre Dame.
    Against Michigan, the Huskies know that the nation will be watching and they have a chance to make a huge statement.
    "I want (viewers) to see just a good, solid football team," Pasqualoni said. "I want them to see a team that knows how to play and knows how to handle themselves on the field. That can play defense, can play offense, can kick the ball, can punt the ball, can play special teams. It doesn't have to be super fancy, doesn't have to be real sexy, just play good, solid, sound football."

Earlwolf
    Earlwolf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

play of the night: Michigan is -4 in the 1st qt. It is pouring in storrs right now and UCONN is 120th in the nation running the ball. Weak O-line and weak D-line= Easy money.

theaxe
    theaxe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1082

I think Michigan is the play, they win by +20. Let down was last week, and Brady gets his team back on track and will look to make a bounce back statement . Don't over think it, Michigan rolls.

Goodfella10
    Goodfella10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I took the Huskies and the points. Best of luck on whatever you play.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i sure hope OP didn't listen to people like me... although UNDER does look semi-reasonable right now.. nice call on UConn/mich OP

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

Bad play to take either team on the spread. But hopefully Michigan gets it together and wins. I have them lsu and Stanford to close a 10 team ML parlay out 250 to win 1793