LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Utah +7 vs. BYU

This could be you late night bailout with the 10:15 ET kick. BYU hasn't played since rushing for over 500 yards vs. Texas two weeks ago, but there was nothing in BYU's play the previous year or so to indicate they were capable of that kind of performance offensively and Cougs should come back to earth here vs. Utah defense allowing 2.6 yards per rush. If Utes contain that running game like I expect, BYU would be in big trouble because quarterback Taysom Hill has been and should continue to be God awful. Remember that Texas defense was almost as bad defensively in a home blowout loss to Ole Miss last week, another indication that the great BYU performance probably had more to do with the Texas defense. As for Utes, they already beat a good Utah State team and they had 539 yards of offense in an OT loss to Oregon State.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

i like it, im all over it

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

may even be an upset here. but ill just take the points .

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

You guys are crazy. Me and my BYU Cougars going to dominate tonight. We hate the Utes and revenge for us. Defense gonna kill them with Kyle Van Noy and Fua.

TheFlash
    TheFlash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1735

Hahahahaha this guy just said there was nothing there LAST YEAR so they should come back to earth. Your the worst capper on here.

SoonerC
    SoonerC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

I like it, Utah should keep this close.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

cant mess with the mormon boys

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Travis Wilson (the baby giraffe) runs wild tonight. I like Utah in a close one.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlash View Post
    Hahahahaha this guy just said there was nothing there LAST YEAR so they should come back to earth. Your the worst capper on here.
    I said they had no offense since the beginning of last year, including the first week of this year where they struggled vs. Virginia. The performance of Week 2 was more of a function of how bad Texas defense is, BYU is nowhere near that good.