Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

draftkings.com

if you like it let me know and I can send ya a referral. It's basically fantasy football but you do pools for each weekend. No snake draft, everyone gets a $50,000 salaray cap and you pick whoever you want. It's my first week and I enjoyed fillin out different teams in different pools (all NFL pools graded the same). We will see how I do. Like I said, if you enjoy fantasy football and gambling you will like it. Im fukked

Huckleberry Pig

oh shyt what a catch

Huckleberry Pig

6'5 and runs a 4.4 - fukk

Huckleberry Pig

worried about a backdoor cover here

Huckleberry Pig

looks like I may get fukked by a backdoor cover. to be fair the refs missed that TD call so I guess I deserve it.

Huckleberry Pig

WTF four 4th down conversions in a row. HOLY FUKK ME

Huckleberry Pig

they know they need the ball back to win - it's like they're playing to cover haha

Huckleberry Pig

what a fukkin joke. no send the FG kicker to get some practice? guess too much could go wrong. Sharps won this one I suppose.

Clemson now on my list of teams to never bet on/against - joining Cowboys, USC, Okie State.

Huckleberry Pig

Note: if it looks too good to be true.. it is.

Huckleberry Pig

0-1 on the night so far, -3 units

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry Pig View Post
    looks like I may get fukked by a backdoor cover. to be fair the refs missed that TD call so I guess I deserve it.
    One of the more truthful comments I've seen come from someone on this site who had lost his bet. When they (wrongfully) called that kids TD back, I figured I was fukked, because I knew Clemson was going to score. Once they went up 26-7, I switched over to catch the Chief/Eaglet game. Needless to say, I was stunned when my ESPN alert came in informing me that NCS had covered. Even if they hadn't, I wouldn't have been whining about a fix or how I was screwed... because that's the way it goes in sports betting.

I like your style kiddo...

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    One of the more truthful comments I've seen come from someone on this site who had lost his bet. When they (wrongfully) called that kids TD back, I figured I was fukked, because I knew Clemson was going to score. Once they went up 26-7, I switched over to catch the Chief/Eaglet game. Needless to say, I was stunned when my ESPN alert came in informing me that NCS had covered. Even if they hadn't, I wouldn't have been whining about a fix or how I was screwed... because that's the way it goes in sports betting.

I like your style kiddo...
    it's gambling - thay shyt happens. Dont like to wear the tinfoil hat. Have had much worse beats in hockey. talk about a sport where anything can happen. The puck takes a funny bounce and you lose your bet.

on to the weekend, lots more games. Plus my KC pick doesn't look too bad. Course as I say that Smith gets sacked. Hoping they cover, I need it.

What's everyone's fav plays for the weekend?

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

it's gambling - thay shyt happens. Dont like to wear the tinfoil hat. Have had much worse beats in hockey. talk about a sport where anything can happen. The puck takes a funny bounce and you lose your bet.

on to the weekend, lots more games. Plus my KC pick doesn't look too bad. Course as I say that Smith gets sacked. Hoping they cover, I need it.

What's everyone's fav plays for the weekend?
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... pucks!

I love watching 'em and I love playing 'em, but I've had my heart broken by more empty-netters and lost more games via shoot-out than I'll ever be able to remember.

Huckleberry Pig

Recap: 1-1 on the night, -2 units. Not a good start but only two games in. Will have some picks posted tomorrow for this weekend.

Record: 1-1
    Profit/Loss: -2 units

Breakdown:
    NFL: 1-0
    NCAA: 0-1

3*: 0-1
    1*: 1-0
    Last edited by Huckleberry Pig; 09-20-13 at 10:13 AM.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... pucks!

I love watching 'em and I love playing 'em, but I've had my heart broken by more empty-netters and lost more games via shoot-out than I'll ever be able to remember.
    loved the pucks last year, had a blast too. Check out Cotes thread in the NHL forum, it's where the cool kids hang out

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!

loved the pucks last year, had a blast too. Check out Cotes thread in the NHL forum, it's where the cool kids hang out
    Oh... I always check out the puck-room once the season starts. I don't post much over there, just browse the neighborhood. As far as what I'm playing this week... check out my spreadsheet for the latest fades... I'll probably be entering a few more losers into it later this evening. I do have a thread, but I just put my early plays into it... I've advised people who want to win to check my spreadsheet for any additional fade material.

Huckleberry Pig

Early leans:

North Texas +33 -- Big trap game for Georgia here. Ya Georgia has had a bye week but they have LSU at home next weekend. Hard to imagine they WONT be looking ahead here. Esp with their early loss, they know it's a big game. I really don't know much about N. Texas other than they like to throw a lot and have a decent QB, but also allow a ton of yards. They covered last year against K. State and lost to LSU by less than 30. With Georgia looking ahead I think they will keep it pretty vanilla, pull starters early to keep'em healthy, and win by 28. Also, there is a chance of rain for this game - if that happens hopefully it will provide some "ugly" play that includes lots of running (aka lots of milking the clock).

Huckleberry Pig

Tennessee +16 -- This line has droppedsignificantly, which doesn't surprise me at all. Wish I had grabbed itsooner. Don't get me wrong, Tennessee got WHOOPED by Oregon last week anddid not look good. But, that was a long road trip and against an Offensethey have never seen anything like and do not match up well against. Tennesse will be much more amped for this game against Florida than theywere for Oregon I can tell you that. I'm not sold on Driskell at all andthink Tennessee can hold the Florida O. Only thing I'm worried about is whetherTenner will be drained from back to back road games with a lot of travel time. This is more about me not being confident in Florida. Think Floridawins by 10-14.

Huckleberry Pig

Mississippi State -13.5 -- Miss. State shouldhave won that game against Auburn but blew it. Im curious as to how theywill respond. I am not too worried about them overlooking this onebecause they have a bye week after this to prepare for LSU. Infact, Ithink they really look to straighten some stuff out this week and get a good Wbefore the bye week. If this line is -14.5 I'm not taking it but I likeit under 2 TDs.

Huckleberry Pig

ULM +29.5 -- They got whooped by OU but that isa much worse matchup for them than Baylor. Why? OU plays defense. Baylor doesn't and I look for ULM to at least put up some points in thisgame. Much better matchup for them. Baylor will score, I just thinkthey win by 21-27.

Huckleberry Pig

Kansas State +5.5 – UT reminds me of Arkansaslast year. Program is just in a messright now. I think the players havegiven up and with all the turmoil on the coaching staff I don’t think they willbe prepared. Did anyone see the numberof missed tackles they had against Ole Miss? That’s just from lack of effort. I’ll take the better coached K State team. All they have to do is get out to a lead andUT players will give up. Seen it before.

Huckleberry Pig

Auburn +17 – It looks like Auburn finally found their QB and he looks to be improving. LSU has a knack for playing down to their competition, ESP in the SEC. Auburn will be jacked for this game. Mettenberger looks better but still don’t think he’s capable of a blowout against Auburn. It’s a night game, on espn. Has a good close game written all over it IMO. Like Aubie to cover here.

Huckleberry Pig

Arkansas +2.5 -- seeing as this game has moved towards Rutgers because it appears their starting QB will play, I still like Arkansas here but I'll warn you - this is my alma mater so I'm biased. Our starting QB appears to be out for this one and I'm nervous about our backups. However, we have been running the ball extremely well and our O-line should be able to ground and pound their D-line. Their QB is coming back from a concussion and I think will still be a little hesitant to get hit - not good for one of the better D-lines in the SEC. If we get to him early I think we rattle him. I would like to see if this line hits a fg. If so i'll be all over my hogs. WPS.

Huckleberry Pig

Stanford -6 -- ASU coming off an emotional/hard fought win against Wisconsin and having to go on the road to Stanford. Like Stanford by 10 here. Better coached and after facing a physical ground and pound team last week against Wisconsin, having to do it two weeks in a row will be tough. I look for Stanford to bully them around in this one and win by 7-10.

9ersPride
    9ersPride's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clemson backer all FUKKed...including me..could of kick fg..set up big time

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by 9ersPride View Post
    Clemson backer all FUKKed...including me..could of kick fg..set up big time
    eh don't think it was set up. just an odd game. Boyd missing several open receivers for TD's. NC State not getting a TD. NC State with a 22 play (4/4 on 4th down) drive to backdoor it. NC State converting more 4th downs than 3rd downs for the game. Just a weird game. Thursday nights tend to be that way, esp between those two teams.

cotes17
    cotes17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Got that right buddy! Come join us man

cotes17

How you feeling about Fresno State -4 tonight? im on them

cotes17

draftkings.com

if you like it let me know and I can send ya a referral. It's basically fantasy football but you do pools for each weekend. No snake draft, everyone gets a $50,000 salaray cap and you pick whoever you want. It's my first week and I enjoyed fillin out different teams in different pools (all NFL pools graded the same). We will see how I do. Like I said, if you enjoy fantasy football and gambling you will like it. Im fukked
    yeah buddy hit me up with a referral and i'll try it out

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by cotes17 View Post
    How you feeling about Fresno State -4 tonight? im on them
    stayin away from this game. gun to my head - Boise + pts. As you may have noticed though I really stick with mainly SEC and a little big 12. Im a razorback and follow the SEC very close so that's what i feel most comfortable betting. Which sucks cause I think the lines are sharper than in say a MAC game or Sun Belt game. If you know your smaller conferences, thats the best opportunity to make $.

Huckleberry Pig

Official Picks for tomorrow:

North Texas +33 @ Georgia -- 1*
    Tennessee +16.5 @ Florida -- 2*
    UL Monroe +30.5 @ Baylor -- 1*
    Texas A&M -27.5 vs SMU -- 1*
    Arkansas +2.5 @ Rutgers -- 2* (Homer Pick)
    Auburn +17 @ LSU -- 3*
    Stanford -6 vs ASU -- 2*
    Kansas State +6.5 -- 3* (sorry, late add here)

Alright - got the picks in. Hopefully they go better than yesterday. Prob wont be on till monday morning with NFL picks, busy weekend ahead. You fukkers get outta the house this weekend - go watch the games at a bar with some buds, throw a few back. Me and my buddy Jack Daniels will be havin a good time this weekend. Yall enjoy the weekend and don't forget to pull for those Hogs!

WPS!
    Last edited by Huckleberry Pig; 09-21-13 at 12:49 AM.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Good read as always

Agree with most

GL

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

stayin away from this game. gun to my head - Boise + pts. As you may have noticed though I really stick with mainly SEC and a little big 12. Im a razorback and follow the SEC very close so that's what i feel most comfortable betting. Which sucks cause I think the lines are sharper than in say a MAC game or Sun Belt game. If you know your smaller conferences, thats the best opportunity to make $.
    Everyone seems to love Boise and the points, too many people. Going to be watching and may have a live play on the side or total. Was able to get score in the 1st 6 minutes at -175 earlier, that book has it at -230 now and 5Dimes only offering 1st 5 at -140.

You getting fired up for some hockey Huck? Assuming you stay away from pre-season plays.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Hit the score in 6, little on Fresno -7.5 just for fun.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Good read as always

Agree with most

GL
    LK what don't you like - always like hearing why people are on the opposite sides of me. I usually end up learning something I didn't know. The more info you can get, the better you'll cap

First 12345 ... Last