gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

tulane +15-16 @ syracuse??

i know betting tulane has been like lighting money on fire at times in recent years.... anyone remember tulane at tulsa. was it a top pick of one of the most watched services? seemed like it was 28-0 halfway thru the first quarter.

and i think tulane is a perennial improved pick of another highly regarding cfb analyst.

anyway, seems like they may have turned the corner with a big win over LT last week.

anyone else like this line. montana's kid at QB... line has moved like crazy. i like it across 14 points.

Mayonnaise
    Mayonnaise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

i dont know to much about either team, lost money when tulane play alabama directional (south alabama) but what i have watched with SYR they have impressed me, they have had tougher opponents this year (penn st, Northwestern) i actually like SYR "-" the points in this game. just my 2cents

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I watch football on Saturdays.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i know betting tulane has been like lighting money on fire at times in recent years.... anyone remember tulane at tulsa. was it a top pick of one of the most watched services? seemed like it was 28-0 halfway thru the first quarter.

and i think tulane is a perennial improved pick of another highly regarding cfb analyst.

anyway, seems like they may have turned the corner with a big win over LT last week.

anyone else like this line. montana's kid at QB... line has moved like crazy. i like it across 14 points.
    I'm on Tulane (spread and moneyline). They have a pretty good RB and a decent defense. If they don't screw the pooch with turnovers, I think they might win outright.

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    i dont know to much about either team, lost money when tulane play alabama directional (south alabama) but what i have watched with SYR they have impressed me, they have had tougher opponents this year (penn st, Northwestern) i actually like SYR "-" the points in this game. just my 2cents
    You've also given out at least two and you have only been here for three days.