gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

marshall +9 (was +11.5) @ VT? moneyline?

didn't notice this game earlier.... can VT score? .... marshall supposed to have powerful offense and vastly improved defense. i know they had disappointing loss to (at?) ohio last week.

another can't cover substantial numbers if you can't score pick?

thanks in advance.... any color on either team (marshall esp.) would be appreciated.

BIGSACK
    BIGSACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

Marshall is overrated due to their offensive performance over inferior opponents. Vt will score at home and Marshall won't. Vt is the best team that Marshall has faced this season. Marshall will have a lot turn overs on the road facing this great vt defense just like in the Ohio game. But maybe Marshall will keep it close and covers 9.5 somehow, who knows, my biggest play on Saturday is the teasers on vt with nd and Stanford

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

bigsack, thanks........... massey has marshall as the 43rd ranked offense (adjusted for opponents). and i checked last season and cato had big yards against every decent team he played. i do remember back to back pick six once.

i see marshall scoring. suppose VT will too with marshall's defense.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Marshall offense is pretty good, but so is VTech...plus they're at home. I hate Logan Thomas tho...Vtech has the potential to blow them out...but wont because of how bad Logan Thomas is...

jkernea
    jkernea's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am heavy LEAN on playing VT -9.....but I have other games I like better right now.

Good luck!