esulima
    esulima's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5486

kansas -10 how ??????????

anybody think they should be favored by that much??

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Louisiana Tech dealing with injuries with the starting QB and RB

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

RAS does...

Personally, no. I dont lay 10 points woth a team that cant win SU vs 1A competition

Quote Originally Posted by esulima View Post
    anybody think they should be favored by that much??

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

I'm an alum of LA Tech and I'll actually be at the game Saturday in Lawrence. Saw the line came out at -9 and is now -10.5 on my site. Let me give you some insight:

Our QB (Scotty Young, who is a transfer from TX Tech) had bruised rubs and will try to play Sat.
    Kenneth Dixon (Freshman All-American last year) was out last game with a knee injury. Has practiced this week and will play Sat.

Our offense was Top 5 scoring in the country last year, as we almost beat A&M (59-57 game) and beat UVA and Illinois both on the road. Our offense looked horrendous last week. Some blame Skip Holtz and his conservative play calling background. Basically, we lost 16 starters from last year, and we lost our head coach and offensive coord. Just not a good recipe for success. Kansas is pretty bad, but if Tulane beat us at home last Thursday by 9, maybe oddsmakers aren't so crazy.

Hopefully this helps you guys. If any of you have good info on KU, please share.

wufpakman21
    wufpakman21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3649

I had money on La Tech over Tulane and watched most of the game. La Tech couldn't move the ball for crap. If their starting qb is back in they'll have more success. I think it all comes down to whether he plays or not. If he does I think La Tech can hang with Kansas. If he doesn't I'm not sure Kansas won't cover.