cameron
    cameron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1092

Best Plays On The Board

Haven't posted here in a bit, though Id share some winners
    UL Lafeyette -7

Akron is downright awful, I could care less what they did against Michigan last game, Broadway is a better quarterback then #98(QB or DE) Gardner, and can score. This same team got absolutely raped by UCF and beat James Madison(fcs school) by 2 at home. I expect them to come down to earth and lose here 35-10.

UL Monroe +27

This team can score too, public will look to far into last few games and think that they wont put up atleast 30 in this game, which I expect this offense to. I loaded up on BU last week, this week I'm expecting a close-ish game something like last years score (47-42).

If you disagree or agree with these please comment below with your opinions/reasonings. Thanks and good luck this week boys.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Akron riding a high even though they lost. Now they know they can hang with the big boys. If anything Tennessee shouldn't be getting 14.5 from a shiiity Florida team.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

UL-Monroe looks good

Baylor couldn't stop Kolton Browning last year , now he's getting +27 points

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

ull doesnt play as well on the road as we saw in oklahoma who just lost to central florida and gave up 34 to them. Baylor will put up at least 50 and maybe 60 i dont think browning can keep up with those speedsters maybe if ull was at home it would be a different story with their fans behind them

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, best play on the board in ULL -7. They could play on the moon against Akron and it won't matter. This is clearly just from a very publicized game that gives the feeling that Akron is better than they really are.

Pound city.

cameron

I'm also loving Brett Smith and the Wyoming cowboys and Ark St and the talented RB Oku.

sporty1
    Update your status
    sporty1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Zips have the mo ... they will show the home crowd how improved they are .. good luck

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

Be careful with this one. Even though the Pokes are 300 times improved this year, AFA, under coach Troy Calhoun has only lost once (2011) in the past 6 years and that was a November game, not the usually early Sept/Oct meeting when the weather is nice. The So. backup QB J. Awini looked better then season starter. AFA was controlling the tempo and line against BSU until halftime adjustments. With that said, I do expect to see Wyoming's O-line give ample protection, giving Smith time to find Rufen for big plays. Regardless, this rivalry game seems to always comes down to the last couple of possessions. I jumped on this line at -2.5 because if there is ever a year Wyoming is going to win in Colo Springs (back to back), it's this year. Now I see the line as moved to -3.5... doesn't sound like much, but going off of history, that point is huge. BoL to you and the Cowboys!

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    I'm also loving Brett Smith and the Wyoming cowboys and Ark St and the talented RB Oku.

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

You better watch what you wish for with a play on UL-Monroe. The record included in this post says it all. Baylor is going to put 50+ up and UL-Monroe is not going to know what is hitting them, and unlike past years, they do not have a high powered offense. It is best you put some time in doing your due diligence before you end up losing your good hard earned money.

PASSING YARDS

215.7 79th Overall

RUSHING YARDS

171.3 69th Overall

POINTS FOR

23.0 90th Overall

POINTS AGAINST

21.0 48th Overall

2013 Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31 0-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7 1-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14 2-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21 4:00 PM ET FOX Sports 1 1,646 available from $1

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

I think Hawaii has great value this week if the 3rd string, possibly even the current red-shirt freshman gets pulled to start for the wolfpack. Any thoughts? I am going to play small on this before it dips to 10.

http://www.mwcconnection.com/2013/9/...to-hawaii-game

mahala

CaDDyy
    CaDDyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Kansas st. +165

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    You better watch what you wish for with a play on UL-Monroe. The record included in this post says it all. Baylor is going to put 50+ up and UL-Monroe is not going to know what is hitting them, and unlike past years, they do not have a high powered offense. It is best you put some time in doing your due diligence before you end up losing your good hard earned money.

PASSING YARDS

215.7 79th Overall

RUSHING YARDS

171.3 69th Overall

POINTS FOR

23.0 90th Overall

POINTS AGAINST

21.0 48th Overall

2013 Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Aug 31 0-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 7 1-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 14 2-1 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 21 4:00 PM ET FOX Sports 1 1,646 available from $1

Yes because Baylor's defense is anywhere close to as good as OKLA's or even Wake forest's... ULM will easily score 4 TD's this game if not more. I expect a 52-34 type game, which covers easily.

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by KnockEmDown View Post
    Be careful with this one. Even though the Pokes are 300 times improved this year, AFA, under coach Troy Calhoun has only lost once (2011) in the past 6 years and that was a November game, not the usually early Sept/Oct meeting when the weather is nice. The So. backup QB J. Awini looked better then season starter. AFA was controlling the tempo and line against BSU until halftime adjustments. With that said, I do expect to see Wyoming's O-line give ample protection, giving Smith time to find Rufen for big plays. Regardless, this rivalry game seems to always comes down to the last couple of possessions. I jumped on this line at -2.5 because if there is ever a year Wyoming is going to win in Colo Springs (back to back), it's this year. Now I see the line as moved to -3.5... doesn't sound like much, but going off of history, that point is huge. BoL to you and the Cowboys!
    Very interesting... I just think Wyoming is much more talented than afa across the board... Also Wyomings run game is somewhat overrated atleast from what I've seen from them. I'm seeing a 28-20 type game with Wyoming winning. Thanks for the input!

cameron

Quote Originally Posted by CaDDyy View Post
    Kansas st. +165
    Kansas State is basically a mirror image of Texas IMO.

CaDDyy
    CaDDyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Kansas State is basically a mirror image of Texas IMO.
    whens the last time texas beat kst.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Akron boy here. The Zips will be experiencing a hangover from the one game against a FBS team they had a chance at winning. I honestly think the Zips will not win another game. I don't believe almost pulling off a miracle will help their tackling. Before that game with Mich I thought Mich might be able to beat my Buckeyes. Not anymore! If they can't beat Akron with all their bench players they have no chance at beating my Buckeyes. FCS teams get up to play the big boys. Was hoping the line would drop with the number watchers saying if Zips almost beat Mich they can beat UL Lafayette. Going to the game to watch this one. I will be in the bar across the street at half watching another game I got action on. Beating three units on this one!

cameron

Sorry about ULM boys, should have atleast 21 points on the board but cant convert in the red zone at all. Also some dumb picks 6's and here I am playing PS3 instead of watching the game.... ULL is on at 3 hopefully i can break even there.