jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

In Case You Missed It- Wisconsin Hose Job By the Refs and Wisky Themselves

Video Embeded look at that BS
    QB should have spiked it so the play clock reset.
    Then kick the football

Instead- dipshit takes a weak knee.
    Proceeds to sell to the refs that he gave himself up
    Refs allow ASU guy to jump on the ball and delay game
    Ref backs off Wisky with a stiff arm while clock runs out.

Wisky QB, coaches, and refs all get kick in the nuts after this abortion.

Wisky backers like me who were also hosed by last years GB/Seattle bullshit check in.

Last edited by jbart28; 09-15-13 at 01:41 AM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Had them at +5 in BTP as my big pick for the week and +17.5 in a big weekend teaser. So I won both but I still can't believe a major college football game can end like this. I wouldn't even expect my local high school game to end like that.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

They should have simply blew the whistle and got together and figured shit out. The refs panicked in this situation and totally ****** up.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24737

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    They should have simply blew the whistle and got together and figured shit out. The refs panicked in this situation and totally ****** up.
    Yeah they missed the delay of game flag. How do they not get together and get it right. That is the most important thing.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Yeah they missed the delay of game flag. How do they not get together and get it right. That is the most important thing.
    Look at the ref stand over the ASU player for at least 6 seconds while he just lays there on the ball.
    Instead they felt it was right to allow the clock to reach 00:00 and then have no recourse... total panic job.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i can't believe with all the money on school's football programs now that a big game can come down to whatever some local yokel fukktard refs decide at the end of the game

ncaa should make them go back to arizona, line up at that exact spot, and re spot the ball and let the badgers try to kick the field goal

game was called incorrectly and should not count towrards school's win loss record

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i can't believe with all the money on school's football programs now that a big game can come down to whatever some local yokel fukktard refs decide at the end of the game

ncaa should make them go back to arizona, line up at that exact spot, and re spot the ball and let the badgers try to kick the field goal

game was called incorrectly and should not count towrards school's win loss record
    The game came down to a serious fukk up involving the coaches decision to run another play with no time outs when they were already sitting in point-blank field goal range.

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Do you really think all these bad calls are because the refs don't know what they're doing? They choke? It's all about the money. The public won the over, and the spread. You think they'll allow the public to win that big + moneyline as well. Not likely! Good ole fashioned rig!!!

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Quote Originally Posted by Night-Tripper View Post
    The game came down to a serious fukk up involving the coaches decision to run another play with no time outs when they were already sitting in point-blank field goal range.
    You idiot they have a shatty kicker who is terrible run ball to middle of the field, take knee, place ball on ground to be spotted. Idiot defender trys to cheat and jumps on ball, ref stares at defender, ref doesn't let Badgers snap ball till clock reads 0 game over. #areyoufkingseriouswhatajoke

Night-Tripper
    Fade Me!
    Night-Tripper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3326

Quote Originally Posted by curtrambus View Post
    You idiot they have a shatty kicker who is terrible run ball to middle of the field, take knee, place ball on ground to be spotted. Idiot defender trys to cheat and jumps on ball, ref stares at defender, ref doesn't let Badgers snap ball till clock reads 0 game over. #areyoufkingseriouswhatajoke
    Nobody in their right fukking mind tries that shit when they don't have any time outs...

You're the fukking idiot... I'm counting my money.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe