face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

pac 12 such a low rent conference

officials always cheating in home games and won't call the end of the wisky game normally
    suck a dick pac 12 officials

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

That shit pulled tonight will keep the power conferences away from scheduling the pac 12. Referees rigged the end of that one

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

RiggedYes that's how they orchestrated the fix. Shut up MORON. Jesus fck you people are stupid!

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Look at it closely. It was a delay of game AND the ref allowed it too happen without recourse. Then he backed off Wisky as he took his time spotting the ball. The seconds wasted there from the delay of game was plenty to cost wisky the chance to spike and kick the fg.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

damm refs on the take

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yes, look at the ref just being casual while the fatass is on top of the ball with 8 seconds left after a longass epic game, like it doesn't matter

it does matter, there's a job to do in that situation, and it's to stop the clock and get the ball out from under the fatass player

lot's of money and fans in these programs and the shit was on espn and the pac 12 looks shady and cheesy-. . .again

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

wisky QB is an idiot for turning away from the ball and telling the other ref that his knee went to the ground while the clock ticked 8, 7, 6, 5... instead of being lined up with his team waiting to spike the ball, which they could have done with 1 second left

everybody was dumb there... refs... other team laying on the ball, and wisky not kicking it with 18 seconds left

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would be beyond livid if I was a Wisconsin fan or had the ML here. That ASU guy jumping on the ball 2 seconds after the play is over. I mean, seriously was that ref brought up from pee wee league? How that can go unnoticed/unpunished is beyond me. An absolute travesty.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just kick the field goal and DONT dck around in an OPPONENTS stadium.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A bunch of Big 10 fans crying just like they always do. Grow up losers. You clowns could not win a game if your life depended on it.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    A bunch of Big 10 fans crying just like they always do. Grow up losers. You clowns could not win a game if your life depended on it.
    says the mouth-breather

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    says the mouth-breather
    Look who'se talking. Go ahead and tell us how good the MWC is, you moron. The MWC is caca. 14-18 overall. What do you have to say about that big mouth? How much are you going to put on the Boise-Fresno game? Not uch, considering you have lost your a*8 this season already.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Look who'se talking. Go ahead and tell us how good the MWC is, you moron. The MWC is caca. 14-18 overall. What do you have to say about that big mouth? How much are you going to put on the Boise-Fresno game? Not uch, considering you have lost your a*8 this season already.
    lose my ass? I haven't loss thousands like ur old ass...stick to them 5 dollar parlays small time