Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

Virginia Tech -15...see you at the bank window!

Holy shit, I see Tech rolling the Heels tonight. So many reasons....where do I start?

First, Tyrod Taylor has been so efficient with the football at home. He hasn't thrown an INT in any home game. Turnovers would be the only way that the Heels could keep this close. Tech is averaging 32.2 ppg against the fourth toughest schedule in college football.

UNC has a good defense, but we saw them fold up and puke in the 2H against FSU AT HOME. As they seek to contain Tyrod Taylor's ground and air attack (one of the best scramblers in D1 in my opinion), they are going WEAR OUT!

UNC QB Yates has had a horrible year, throwing more INTs than TDs this year, and I look for Tech to destroy him tonight with blitzkrieg action and a couple of picks as UNC seeks to keep up with Tech's scores.

Last year's game was close, but don't be fooled. UNC has NO RECEIVING CORPS this year, their only receiver worth a damn is a possession receiver (Little). They have no long-range threat or worthwhile ground game. Both of UNC's TE's are out for this game. Couple this with the fact that last year's game was in Chapel Hill, this year's game is inside an opponent's worst hell: Blacksburg under lights in primetime!

Tech rolls here, like they did against Miami and Boston College. UNC does not have the defense of a Nebraska to keep this close. Blowout.

Tech 7-2 ATS in their last nine vs a team with a winning record. By the way, I'm going for my fifth win in a row with this game.

Virginia Tech 30
    UNC 10

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    Holy shit, I see Tech rolling the Heels tonight. So many reasons....where do I start?

First, Tyrod Taylor has been so efficient with the football at home. He hasn't thrown an INT in any home game. Turnovers would be the only way that the Heels could keep this close. Tech is averaging 32.2 ppg against the fourth toughest schedule in college football.

UNC has a good defense, but we saw them fold up and puke in the 2H against FSU AT HOME. As they seek to contain Tyrod Taylor's ground and air attack (one of the best scramblers in D1 in my opinion), they are going WEAR OUT!

UNC QB Yates has had a horrible year, throwing more INTs than TDs this year, and I look for Tech to destroy him tonight with blitzkrieg action and a couple of picks as UNC seeks to keep up with Tech's scores.

Last year's game was close, but don't be fooled. UNC has NO RECEIVING CORPS this year, their only receiver worth a damn is a possession receiver (Little). They have no long-range threat or worthwhile ground game. Both of UNC's TE's are out for this game. Couple this with the fact that last year's game was in Chapel Hill, this year's game is inside an opponent's worst hell: Blacksburg under lights in primetime!

Tech rolls here, like they did against Miami and Boston College. UNC does not have the defense of a Nebraska to keep this close. Blowout.

Tech 7-2 ATS in their last Nine vs a team with a winning record. By the way, I'm going for my fifth win in a row with this game.

Virginia Tech 30
    UNC 10
    Good job, agree, and VT strength of schedule is superior. With extra time to think about their loss to GT, VT will be both rested and fired up. Poor passing team (bad QB and receivers!) like NC has no chance to move the ball on VT consistently. Slow developing, within 7 pts at halftime, but then VT pulls away big in second half.

Machine Choice

Yeah, forgot to mention that VT has had five more days than UNC to prepare and stew after the loss to GT. UNC is in the middle of a revenge factor for VT that they are not ready for.

Gundog
    Gundog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Once again nice write up MACHINE.
    I'm on your side on this one .
    VT Roll's Tonight
    Good Luck

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I'm with you Machine.

Love the Hokies in this spot tonight.

It comes down to NC wide-outs..........(Oh yeah....what wide-outs)?????

Machine Choice

I just got home...

My god, WTF happened in this game??

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

VT isn't as good as you think they are... The line moved from 17 to 14.5 in the last 8 hours up to kickoff.....
    Who have they beat this year? Nebraska by luck who just got hammered by IOWA STATE

The smart money was right again

Machine Choice

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    VT isn't as good as you think they are... The line moved from 17 to 14.5 in the last 8 hours up to kickoff.....
    Who have they beat this year? Nebraska by luck who just got hammered by IOWA STATE

The smart money was right again

Who have they beat?? Well, they destroyed Miami and Boston College.

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Sorry about the outcome, **, but I appreciate the reasoning you put out there.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

Did you really just say Boston College was a marque win?
    They are favored by 5 to Central Michigan @ home..........

Serbone
    Serbone's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    I just got home...

My god, WTF happened in this game??
    2 hours before gametime, a source on ESPN said NC's center plus 2 other OL were back from injuries, plus a TE. Scared me off, I did more research and saw that although VT stayed within 10 pts of Alabama, they were BLOWN OUT yardage wise, and then decided VT was not as good as I thought... loss to GT, "D" overrated, etc. Line went down, I wound up with NC + 15.5.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2113

The bank is now closed

Kenny981
    Kenny981's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can I get my deposit back?

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739