BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Ohio State Suckeyes

I am a huge Buckeye's fan ... but I don't see them cover this number. The vest doesn't like to run the score up to begin with. Plus, their idiot QB will walk into that game with his chest out, head full of confidence and make enough mistakes to keep NMS within the number.

This looks like such a cup-cake to OSU that they will not come with their A-game. Not to mention, I think they will pull their play-makers early to rest up before a tough Big Ten schedule ahead of them.

I like NMS to stay within the number:

OSU - 48
    NMS - 13

sn00p
    sn00p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I agree, that win against Minnesota was a confidence builder, Ohio State has been shaky, their defense is mediocre and so is their offense just depends what team they play, Minnesota was just more sucky team, Ohio got the best of them. but thats minnesota they really suck. Now if ohio state played Illinois they would lose.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Then taking New Mexico State, and the over, would be a prudent play, as someone suggested in another post. My only concern about the over is the fact that while Ohio State is out of the running for the NC, they still control their own destiny for the Rose Bowl, and go to Penn State next week. I can not see Tressell taking any unnecessary chances just to run up the score. There is no point in doing so.

BrownTown
    BrownTown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

Quote Originally Posted by sn00p View Post
    I agree, that win against Minnesota was a confidence builder, Ohio State has been shaky, their defense is mediocre and so is their offense just depends what team they play, Minnesota was just more sucky team, Ohio got the best of them. but thats minnesota they really suck. Now if ohio state played Illinois they would lose.
    OSU D is way better than average. They, like many other good defenses happen to play to their opponent. USC game perfect example ... they will run the table, but they won't cover on Sat ...

Nolimit1163
    Nolimit1163's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im also with you on this one. Been watching it but just seems like to many points to covers. Good Luck..Cheers