diggz10
    diggz10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2933

teaser ideas

I love teasers especially 6 team teasers payout 7 to 1. I like the over in the Indiana/BG game the over in the giants and over in the green bay game. Any opinions would b greatly appreciated I'm looking to bet about 200-300 to win 1400-2100 . I know nothing is a sure bets but what's your best bet of the weekend NCAA/ NFL?

KnockEmDown
    KnockEmDown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2085

I always play 2 or 3 teasers consisting of 5, 7, and/or a 10-15 team card each weekend for fun. This week my selections for 6.5 and 10.5 point teasers (in no particular order) are:
    BG/IND - OVER; BSU/NT -OVER; AFA pts; TENN pts; BC pts; ISU pts; CFU pts; ILL pts; VAN pts; TXSA/ARI OVER; OSU/UTAH OVER; UTAH pts; ECU pts; OHIO pts; CU pts; NM/PITT UNDER; YSU/MSU UNDER; and my NFL picks: DEN pts; TENN pts; SD pts; and JETS pts (already covered).

BOL to you this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by diggz10 View Post
    I love teasers especially 6 team teasers payout 7 to 1. I like the over in the Indiana/BG game the over in the giants and over in the green bay game. Any opinions would b greatly appreciated I'm looking to bet about 200-300 to win 1400-2100 . I know nothing is a sure bets but what's your best bet of the weekend NCAA/ NFL?

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think teasing scores is a bad idea. The value lost for only raising/lowering a score is staggering. Pleasing totals is a whole different story. Love doing that.

Just tease team lines.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Tease underdogs in the NFL--the dogs have been doing very well lately and to tease them 7 pts you have a great chance of hitting...For example: the 49ers are 2.5 pt underdogs to Seattle. Teasing them up to 9.5 pts has a great chance of hitting..San fran may win straight up but if they loose its not going to be by more than 10 pts IMO.

Exception: Jacksonville!! Lol!