Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Alabama and Louisville lines look awfully low (9.14)

Louisville should roll UK w/ an easy cover

No way I'm touching bama. Line is scary and Manziel shuts the entire world up with another win. The kid will shine win or lose

UCF +180 looks like a strong play as well

Who you got in these match ups and why?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

uconn moneyline when it comes out

trust me here pal

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

trust me here pal
    At home under the lights, I like it.

Maryland coming of blowout win against Old Dominion.

possum11
    possum11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 948

Why? Maryland looked pretty good both games. UConn lost to Towson, and it wasn't really close.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Kentucky is god awful. Their coach isn't good. Their school considers football season a warmup for basketball (I can relate).

Tend to agree here, kid.

I like WKU vs. them earlier, I really like your boys vs them.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

No EFFING WAY Louisville doesn't cover

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I hate taking double digit road favorites, but Kentucky is terrible

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Had Central Florida circled...Blake Bortles gets natl recognition Saturday.

Slight concern is starting left tackle for CF questionable with knee issue.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Every square in world is on Bama because it looks to easy

ML bets will be like 20/2 Bama

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

trust me here pal
    you penetrating sold your soul to sbr. i never seen you lose in college sports as much as you are losing this season.

Big Bang Clock
    TB12
    Big Bang Clock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1159

I can get Louisville @ -13.5 right now. Is it worth waiting it out a bit longer or should I bite now?

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bang Clock View Post
    I can get Louisville @ -13.5 right now. Is it worth waiting it out a bit longer or should I bite now?
    line will rise

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the original line of the Louisville game. They KNOW they have to annihilate every opponent, especially UK since unbelievably UK will be one of the tougher games on their schedule this year. I jumped on this line when it was -12.5 and, if and when the TCU/Tech game goes over 62, I'll be laying more on the 'Ville, even if the line at the time is -14.5, which it very well may be.

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Every square in world is on Bama because it looks to easy

ML bets will be like 20/2 Bama
    JF may be just as big of a square play as Bama.

Notice how I stated JF and not A&M, because that's how every A&M backer is talking. This Aggies team isn't very good, and have no business being ranked #6 overall. JF is a great athlete, but people think this kid is Jesus. Do people forget so quickly what LSU did to JF last year. It wasn't pretty to the tune of 0 TD's, 3 INT's, and 17 carries for 27 yards. If you believe Bama's defense can't do the same, then go for it, but there's no reason to think they can't considering they did after the 1st quarter last year. Bama will hang 40+ here, A&M is lucky to hang 24.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I agree with u - the lines are to low !! That's y I don't play this games !!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

that Louisville game has trap written all over it. Have a bad feeling Kentucky plays well here and covers late

WinTheDay24
    WinTheDay24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 521

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Kentucky is god awful. Their coach isn't good. Their school considers football season a warmup for basketball (I can relate).

Tend to agree here, kid.

I like WKU vs. them earlier, I really like your boys vs them.
    Mark Stoops is a good coach.. Not sure if your saying this because of his lack of experience as a head coach but he took FSU's defense from being ranked 80th-90th nationally in the mid 2000s to the #2 defense last year (only trailed Bama). I agree Kentucky is awful but you gotta give him time to recruit the right players into his system..

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by WinTheDay24 View Post
    Mark Stoops is a good coach.. Not sure if your saying this because of his lack of experience as a head coach but he took FSU's defense from being ranked 80th-90th nationally in the mid 2000s to the #2 defense last year (only trailed Bama). I agree Kentucky is awful but you gotta give him time to recruit the right players into his system..
    I like the guy as a person, but during his entire time here in the desert, he was painfully unimpressive. Time will tell, but he is most likely on par with his brother Mike instead of Bob.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

He's done an excellent job in his early stages of recruiting, no doubt...

ChalkyDog

I sadly will be playing alabama along with every other monkey with access to a book.

It's just too strong here. ML seems like free money, but that is a Brock play and I don't care how strong it is, it can't be worth it.

This is a media frenzy. Sumlin is a good coach, but I don't think he is prepared to deal with this hoopla. We know goddamn well JF isn't. On the other hand, Alabama with Saban is built to deal with this type of atmosphere surrounding the game. Alabama will be mentally sharper, and is much more talented. On top of that, you have the entire backstory of Alabama wanting to nail these asses to the wall.

I can't see this game being close. Alabama wont run clock once their ahead, these guys will run the score up if given the chance.

But, that is just like my opinion, and like I mentioned earlier - this could be setup to be the perfect public burial of a Bama win, TAMU backdoor.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    JF may be just as big of a square play as Bama.

Notice how I stated JF and not A&M, because that's how every A&M backer is talking. This Aggies team isn't very good, and have no business being ranked #6 overall. JF is a great athlete, but people think this kid is Jesus. Do people forget so quickly what LSU did to JF last year. It wasn't pretty to the tune of 0 TD's, 3 INT's, and 17 carries for 27 yards. If you believe Bama's defense can't do the same, then go for it, but there's no reason to think they can't considering they did after the 1st quarter last year. Bama will hang 40+ here, A&M is lucky to hang 24.

I don't like playing favorites at all, I too don't think AM is a good team this year. And I agree qb is a great athlete but he can't do it himself and very few teams prepare like Alabama prepares that rematch with LSU proved that. I am buying bama down to 7 and making a fairly decent wager on them. If he can beat Alabama virtually by himself they should be ranked higher than 6 and certainly will be. I need to see it again to believe it. But like Mr Monk says, I may be wrong.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    that Louisville game has trap written all over it. Have a bad feeling Kentucky plays well here and covers late

seems too easy doesn't it, but Kty does stink, my god they stink. Louisville looks unbelievably great and should demolish this team and maybe they will, but I don't like it. This is the type of game that buries many of us, when they look too good to be true. But, then again every once in a while the games that look too good are actually really that and they demolish the team. I think I will stay away from this game or just for shits and giggles make a very small play on Kty. Just to say to myself if they cover see you were right and if they lose, well they lose.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

never bet vs. terry bridgewater he is special plus hell with bama game take oregon and mariotta to blast tennessee

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If it looks too good to be true unload on it. Many times books give money away for free because there linesmen are asleep on the wheel.

GonzosDirtyTrail
    GonzosDirtyTrail's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

I like Alabama here for a few reasons:

Alabama is 11-1 coming off a bye during Saban's tenure. Texas A&M can't defend the run well, which I believe Alabama will exploit. (Hell, Rice and Sam Houston State both put up four touchdowns against them.)

Then there's the element of revenge.

With that said, I like the over more than picking a side in this game.

Hotlanta Steam
    3 days till my Christmas
    Hotlanta Steam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GonzosDirtyTrail View Post
    I like Alabama here for a few reasons:

(Hell, Rice and Sam Houston State both put up four touchdowns against them.)
    Statements like this always make me laugh...both those schools have much more potent offensive schemes than Bama who plays a very simple pro style offense. Bama just has far superior players but as you know the face of college football (maybe the nfl too) is changing...running up tempo to get more plays in works when you know your opponent is conservative on offense. I am not saying that Alabama does not win but implying Texas A&M is completely crap defense just because 2 high octane offenses scored 4 TDs each is not necessarily accurate.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

highly doubt uconn wins.

surffreak
    surffreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

I really like the UCF line. I am obsessed with the BGSU vs indiana line. Although i hate betting on my team i still cannot believe that BG is the getting 2.5/3 points. Yes indiana has a great offence and lost to navy because of the triple option, so it seems like a trap game. But BG should be the favorite here. I have watched bg's passed 2 games and have waited the past 3 years for this season. BG has a ton of returning starters, found a amazing quarterback out of no where and have one of the deepest running back depth charts I have seen. BG's defence has been awesome all last year and this year. They basically shut out c-usa champs tulsa and beat mac east champs kent state. Take BG.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Huge game for UCF Program today, hopefully they hold on

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

trust me here pal

i can almost guarantee this is a winner because it will single handedly cost me 123,000 points

EzekielMowatt
    EzekielMowatt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Blake Bortles keep ripping it come on now

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

i can almost guarantee this is a winner because it will single handedly cost me 123,000 points

Let's peep it

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by EzekielMowatt View Post
    Blake Bortles keep ripping it come on now
    His girl smokin...

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

strong plays on sbrforum seem to be losers in my experience.............. although in fairness there were a fair number on TAM... didn't see too many on kentucky though. not sure if that was a loss for every number?

but both losses, somewhat influenced by this forum, for me.

ChalkyDog

DUDE!

That clock worker fukkin helped! Can't believe that break.

Great thread!

12 Last