TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

3 Questionable Calls for Saturday

1. Tulsa -10 vs Colorado State

2. Oregon State -27 vs Hawaii

3. West Virginia +21 at Oklahoma

Not sold on WV being worth a **** this year, but my power ratings can only bring teams down so far. Oregon State looked really bad for a team that I thought COULD hang with the big boys in the Pac 12. Any opinions on these games?

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I think Hawaii covers the +27 personally. Wouldn't play it though. Oregon State has been known to sh*t the bed on numerous occasions.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman36 View Post
    I think Hawaii covers the +27 personally. Wouldn't play it though. Oregon State has been known to sh*t the bed on numerous occasions.
    surely not this weekend, they just got the sheets cleaned after last weekend

DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

I really like Oklahoma in that game.... I know Dana is an offensive mastermind but I really dont think they have it and may put up a goose egg or single digits... I also dont like their defense and think oklahoma runs the ball vs them pretty good.... I see a 31-7 type game

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Oklahoma will absolutely dominate WVU. Millard will be in trouble behind an OL with severe depth issues.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

I like WVU and Hawaii. Teams don't bounce back after a loss like the one OSU suffered. WVU was certainly looking ahead in week one. They lost to OU 50-49 last year.

Coach Jake
    Winning
    Coach Jake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

I like the plays a lot, especially -10 Tulsa.....Colorado state is good, but as long as they run Jim's wannabe Alabama offense they should be good for targeting.

Coach Jake
    Winning

I don't like WVU this year. Dana is my 2nd favorite coach behind Malzahn, but this is not the same team from last year. Yes, they played OU within a point last year, but they also beat James Madison by 30 pts, and only by 7 this year. What's shocking is WVUs stats...only 24 pts? only 3.9 YPC while giving up 3.3 on defense?...OU on the other hand played good last week against a LEGIT ULM squad that returned 17 starters including a 3000+ yd QB. OU held them to 1.7 YPC and a 73 QB rating. Betting vs Choklahoma has made me a ton of money in the past, but I just don't see WVU being able to control the OK run....Under might also be a good play

Coach Jake
    Winning

Correction, WVU beat W & Mary this year by 7 pts, not James Madison

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
    I like WVU and Hawaii. Teams don't bounce back after a loss like the one OSU suffered. WVU was certainly looking ahead in week one. They lost to OU 50-49 last year.
    Teams that are undergoing a serious rebuild like WVU after losing such a huge amount of talent aren't looking ahead during a week 1 game. That's just ridiculous... They're focusing on working out the details every week, especially with coach like Dana Holgerson on the sidelines.

TPowell

think I'm definitely taking wait and see approach on WVU. Might go half a unit on Oregon State since I'm 50-50 on it.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

GL. I'm not betting on Tulsa or Oklahoma but I sure hope they cover .