Gameday
    Gameday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 541

Gameday's Investments of the Day

1 Unit=$50

Louisville -40.5

I like Louisville @ home against a weaker team than last weeks opponent Ohio. Not only does Louisville have a stud QB (teddy bridgewater) but they are incredibly Well-Balanced w/ new addition Michael Dyer in the backfield. I think Louisville will cover this no problem...

Play: 2 Units.

Oregon -21.5

My ONLY worry on this game is Oregon is traveling a long way and playing at a early eastern time they are not accustom to. My likes in this game outweigh the dislike by A LOT to say the least. Plain in Simple Oregon is far more talented. Some trends I like are:
    (straight bets)
    Ducks are 9-1 on grass.
    When the ducks have more total yards they are 9-1!

Ducks are 9-1 in september.

Virginia is 3-7 on grass.
    When Virginia has less total yards they are 2-8!

(against the spread)
    Virginia is 3-11-1

I've searched the internet for a reason not to bet this game and I found what I posted above.

6 Units

Last but not Least

Georgia -3.5

Ok, so the trends truly do point to South Carolina as a no-brainer play.
    1. They have won 3 out of 4 past meetings.
    2. Georgia's O line is clearly on the wrong side of this mismatch.

Listen Georgia is a contender against ANYBODY! Coming back home after a disappointing loss their season is ON THE LINE and they will be not just pumped up, but fighting for their life. I think Georgia's O-line is going to rise to the occasion enough to let the offensive athletes get what needs to be done to win. Todd Gurley is a workhorse we haven't seen since Adrian Peterson. Im predicting him to throttle south carolina and put on a grueling show. Not to mention Cody Waldrop's ankle sprain might mean the Gamecocks are starting a redshirt freshmen CENTER. Even if the veteran plays I don't see him being 100%. Bulldogs bust out with a bigger win than expected.

4 Units

For the record I am 1-1 picking FSU, and loosing with Mississippi St.

Off the record I am up $120 for making the bigger play on FSU. From now on I will post my units.

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK noone has responded to my last two threads..... With that aside lets make some $$$$$$$

Kklee11
    Kklee11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I like them all ESP ducks

Gameday

thanks hopefully it will be a big day

Gameday

NCAA Football (3-2)