atltsx
    atltsx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Wku/tn

Do you see any value in WKU at TN getting 13 points? Is Petrino turning the WKU football program around or is Kentucky really that bad.

For what its worth:

WKU is 19-6-1 ATS in their last 26 road games.
    WKU is 6-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
    TENN is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall.
    TENN is 1-7 ATS in their last 8 home games.

I see TN focusing on next weeks game against Oregon and WKU covering the 13, keeping it a close game.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

I was thinking the same thing

bookiekiller1987
    Update your status
    bookiekiller1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This is a write up from my buddy across the way. Kinda has me sold on this play.

Western Kentucky vs Tennessee
    Tennessee is embracing the butch jones era, 97,000+ showed up for the season opener for Austin Peay. Come on that much for them?. The Tennessee faithful cant wait to play western Kentucky and use this as a measuring stick. Expect a hostile 97k+ for Saturday against Western Kentucky young quarterback , in a petrino offense which relies heavy on the passing game, I cannot count on him playing a sec defense in a hostile environment. No returning starters on the offensive line for western Kentucky, oh o? Tennessee has 8 back on defense 3 db's 3 LB's 2 DL. Curt Maggit and Jacques smith may return to play for Tennessee and that will only boost the volunteers defense. The only weapon that can stop the vols is rb antonio Andrews, but you need a line behind him, and if they get down early its smooth sailing for the volunteers. WKU will want to play fast and score points, NOT so fast, the volunteers have the 2nd best arguably the 1st offensive line in the nation returning 4 starters. 3 of them projected to be drafted top 3 rounds. TALENT. WKU returning no DL from last year. I expect Tennessee to control the line of scrimmage force the tops to abandon the run and pass. And that's where the inexperience qb comes into play against a very fast defense and loud crowd. I look for this game to be over by half, Tennessee needs control the ball, pick there spots and keep that young top defense on the field and high powered offense off, WKU is a very dangerous offensive team if the game dictates it. AND I don't see the game going there way. YOUR GAME OF THE MONTH WINNER GOES ON TENNESSEE -13.5 THEY ROLL 47-14