hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honestly, I think they're overrating ECU's offense

I'm probably wrong and they might put up just as much points and gain just as many yards in the air.... but ODU's defense is horrendous. Seriously, the only reason we beat FCS teams last year was because we outgunned them.
    I think ECU will win, but everyone is labelign them as some prolific and monstorous scoring offense.
    Honestly, just off of ODU I don't think you can label them like that. They'll win here and probably by a lot, but I like the chances of a FAU cover
    I'm going small on a FAU cover... dropped to +19 though on 5d though

hougigo

Thanks for the backdoor FAU, thanks

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Thanks for the backdoor FAU, thanks
    They had a s.hitload of chances throuout the game anyways, good win for us

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    They had a s.hitload of chances throuout the game anyways, good win for us
    I wasn't watching because of the NFL game.... but jeesus.... I thought it was FML.
    A win is a win, about time something goes my way after USU and SMU

252pirates
    252pirates's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was at the game...you are very lucky to get that cover...def a congrats on it though...ECU had mulitple chances to win that game by 40...def wouldnt say that the offense is over rated though. but im looking through ECU glasses

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by 252pirates View Post
    I was at the game...you are very lucky to get that cover...def a congrats on it though...ECU had mulitple chances to win that game by 40...def wouldnt say that the offense is over rated though. but im looking through ECU glasses
    Well, I say it in the way of what I've been hearing from FS1. They were saying they were going to gut FAU, destroy them with their air raid and run them out.
    That's a little excessive. Yea they're going to win but not blitzkrieg them out.
    I'm saying this as an ODU-er. Our defense is horrendous, but, an i don't mean any offense, lesser offenses have scored as close to or more than ECU.
    I guess I had higher expectations for ECU. They're good, but not as destructive as FS1 were saying pre-game