hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blown up spreads?

Michgan State -22.5 and Nebraska -28

Nebraska's offense is good and we all know that, but they gave up like 600 yards and almost 400 in the air. Southern Miss has a decent QB and while I think Nebraska will beat them.... 4 touchdowns?

Next is Michigan, and even though their defense is legit, their offense is nothing to write home about. -22.5 against a decent USF team seems a tad too much. 3 touchdowns is too much to ask from this offense.

Anybody else agree?
    Last edited by hougigo; 09-04-13 at 11:43 PM.

alabasterf
    alabasterf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Michigan state

brucesmall
    How do i post
    brucesmall's Avatar Become A Pro!

USF just lost by over thirty to McNesse State.... As 20 point favorites

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by brucesmall View Post
    USF just lost by over thirty to McNesse State.... As 20 point favorites
    McNeese had a dominant offense in the FCS and FSU had that one point where they gave up 3 touchdowns in like 5 minutes.

If not them though, what do you think about Nebraska?

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

Southern miss didnt win a game last year. The line is what it should be. That being said Id stay away.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Nebraska should cover this week. Not sure what you are talking about when you say Southern Miss has a decent QB. This came from the SM website.... "USM went 0-12 last year for reasons that transcended just the coaching staff; the personnel wasn’t all that impressive either. The Eagles don’t bring back much ready-made talent because, well, there weren’t any stars with which to work a year ago. The situation is particularly concerning at quarterback, where five different players combined to throw nine touchdown passes. And the one with the highest ceiling, true freshman Anthony Alford, has already transferred to Ole Miss. "

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

This game was supposed to be at Southern Miss but SM asked to have it moved to Lincoln so that they could collect a big enough check to fire/buyout their coach. Nebraska was up by 16 last week to Wyoming with 6 minutes to go. I don't see Nebraska having a similar game this week. With UCLA up next I think Nebraska pounds SM by 35+.

hougigo

1 blown up stread almost done.... my god.... both USF and Michigan State have terrible offenses.
    Dear god, their defense scored twice, the QB's couldn't do anything and the only reason MSU had an offensive touchdown is because USF punted horribly from inside their own territory and gave MSU great field position.
    I hope they have an inflated line against Youngstown too because same result

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

The Spartans defense has out scored the MSU offense so this year

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    The Spartans defense has out scored the MSU offense so this year
    I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!
    Hahaha
    Their defense seems to be legit... but their offense can't move for sh​it!