caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Oklahoma State-26.5 and Baylor >66

I'm pounding both of these hard. OSU will run all over UTSA, containing their one weapon in their QB Soza and Buffalo plays enough up tempo that they will score enough for the total to be reached. As long as the Bulls can get to 20, that bet covers.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Love Oklahoma St here ... The D will be pumped after shutting down Miss St they wont let these guys put much up if anything at all ...the Offence wants to break out trust that ..... 42-0 kinda score

caseyman011

I agree, House. I like UTSA and respect Coker and what he's done for for the new program, but I'm seeing a 45-7 type of score as well.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I'm stuck on the other side. This is a look-past game on the road for OK St indoors with a strong crowd. It's a new program but the players have all played together for 3 seasons. I think OK St gets caught overlooking them and noticing they are a 4TD favorite against a live dog.

caseyman011

They very well could, but the good thing for OkSt backers is that JW Walsh is playing to impress and stave off Clint Chelf. I expect the Pokes to score early and often, even if Chelf and the second string come in.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

I like the Baylor over

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Okie State is favored by more points than they scored last week. Be my guest. Baylor over is not a bad wager, but I would much prefer giving the 27 points.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

I like Ok st to break out on offence this week , this teams used to putting up a lot of points and hit 21 last week , Im telling you the D was able to talk all week they heard it all week at school , they held a pretty good Miss St to 3 points , now the offence wants to do its part and the D is thinking shutout after last week imo we'll see I know I was rambling on , but Im at work lol

caseyman011

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Okie State is favored by more points than they scored last week. Be my guest. Baylor over is not a bad wager, but I would much prefer giving the 27 points.
    UTSA is definitely going to be much weaker on D than Mississippi State.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

READ found this from a USTA homie who knows football As promised I would give as much info and plays on all UTSA games this season. We cashed our first game when UTSA cashed an outright winner beating New Mexico last weekend.
    This saturday the powerhouse Cowboys invade the Alamodome in the 1st ever game where UTSA is playing D1 level in conferance usa. Crowd expected to be at 45,000 people. That is alamobowl type crowd.
    So with that said, what does Larry Coker do and gameplan for a real top 25 type team. This is the 1st and biggest game for UTSA in their 3 years playing football at the school. They have NEVER EVER seen a school of this magnitude in OK State.
    UTSA has a very very nice QB in Eric Soza. Although Soza is not your flashy type QB, the reason he is praised by Coker is because of his error free type of play. Last year he went 20-3 TD/INT ratio, which is outstanding IMO first year playing d1. Last week vs New Mexico he went 250+ yrds and 2 tds, no ints. This kid is mistake free type of player.
    Although, this writeup has been praise about UTSA, it ends here. OK State will come in and blow this alamodome roof off. They have played here before in previous Alamobowls and know what it takes to win in the place. no way on earth Gundy lets off the gas anytime soon, knowing that OSU will be fighting with OU to win the big 12. From the minute i walk in to the game I expect a complete demolition from start to finish. Gimmie the Cowboys to shoot the roadrunners!
    PICK: Oklahoma State Cowboys -26

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK State just poo poo-ing the game.
    They already won