Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Rewatch last weeks SEC games

This may help a few people as they cap this weeks games... Got this from the Rant, an SEC site.

#1 Alabama (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs Virginia Tech (thanks to Turkey_Creek_Tiger and GCTiger11 for finding) | Game threads: Rant thread, Tide Fans thread
    Week 2: Bye

Arkansas (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs ULL | Game threads: Rant thread, Hogville thread
    Week 2: vs Samford | Game threads:

Auburn (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs Washington State | Game threads: Rant Thread, Auburn Rant Board thread, CougCenter (Washington State) thread
    Week 2: vs Arkansas State | Game threads:

#12 Florida (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs Toledo | Game threads: Rant thread, Gator Country, CSNBBS (Toledo) thread
    Week 2: @ Miami | Game threads:

#11 Georgia (0-1)(0-0)
    Week 1: @ #8 Clemson Game threads: Rant thread, Georgia Scout thread
    Week 2: vs #6 South Carolina | Game threads:

Kentucky (0-1)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs Western Kentucky (Radio Call) | Game threads: Rant thread, WildCatNation thread, Western Kentucky Scout thread
    Week 2: vs Miami (OH)| Game threads:

#9 LSU (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs #20 TCU | Game threads: Rant thread, Tiger Rant thread, KillerFrogs thread
    Week 2: vs UAB | Game threads:

Mississippi State (0-1)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs #13 Oklahoma State | Game threads: Rant thread, Elite Dawgs thread, OrangePower (oSu) thread
    Week 2: vs Alcorn State | Game threads:

Missouri (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs Murray State | Game threads: Rant thread, Rock M Nation thread
    Week 2: vs Toledo | Game threads:

Ole Miss (1-0)(1-0)
    Week 1: @ Vanderbilt | Game threads: Rant thread, Red Cup Rebellion (thanks to Wanderin Reb)
    Week 2: vs SE Missouri State | Game threads: if anyone can give me a link to a good vandy board that would be great

#6 South Carolina (0-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs. North Carolina | Game threads: Rant thread, Cockytalk thread (thanks to CNB), North Carolina scout thread
    Week 2: @ #11 Georgia | Game threads:

Tennessee (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs Austin Peay | Game threads: Rant thread, VolNation thread
    Week 2: vs Western Kentucky | Game threads:

#7 Texas A&M (1-0)(0-0)
    Week 1: vs Rice | Game threads: Rant thread, TexAgs thread, CSNBBS (Rice) thread
    Week 2: vs Sam Houston State | Game threads:

Vanderbilt (0-1)(0-1)
    Week 1: vs Ole Miss | Game threads: Rant thread, Red Cup Rebellion thread (thanks to Wanderin Reb)
    Week 2: vs Austin Peay | Game threads: if anyone could give me a vandy board that would be great

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome, Mac. I just watched the second half of South Carolina v. UNC, and I feel like depth in the SC DL is their weakest link. They have a lot of speed in the defensive backfield, but UNC switching to a higher tempo, run-heavy approach really seemed to tax SC in UNC's first two drives of the second half. It's going to be critical for SC to win on 1st/2nd down against Georgia or Gurley/Marshall have a chance to tire them out. I still like SC, but it's a cause for concern.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Yeah, you always have to question conditioning early on with Spurrier coached teams. They looked gassed the entire game to me but still got good pressure. They seemed to be so amped up that they weren't pacing themselves very well. I thought the LB's did a great job defending the middle of the field where UNC likes to throw the ball. The DB's and special teams were great.

I think the real concerns is with UGA's defense or lack thereof. They were leaking like a sieve (no doubt against a very good Clemson offense). USC's offense can be just as explosive, QB, good receivers, bruising RB's, I think it will come down to QB and I never trust Aaron Murray in the clutch. I'm leaning USC right now.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Awesome, Mac. I just watched the second half of South Carolina v. UNC, and I feel like depth in the SC DL is their weakest link. They have a lot of speed in the defensive backfield, but UNC switching to a higher tempo, run-heavy approach really seemed to tax SC in UNC's first two drives of the second half. It's going to be critical for SC to win on 1st/2nd down against Georgia or Gurley/Marshall have a chance to tire them out. I still like SC, but it's a cause for concern.