jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Great game to bet??

Just looking over the odds for this coming weekend, I immediately keyed out some nice looking games. What do you guys think?

Florida -3 vs. Miami (since when is Miami considered to be good??)
    South Carolina +3 vs Georgia (After watching Georgia last week, and with the history of SC's games against "elite" teams, this should be a killing by SC)
    Duke -6 vs. Memphis (Memphis just stinks)
    Texas -7 vs. BYU (BYU's QB stinks. Texas should be able to put points on the board)
    Baylor -27.5 vs. Buffalo (Buffalo stinks, Baylor should be able to rack up the points again. Would do 1H bet for sure on Baylor)
    Hawaii vs. Oregon State OVER 53 (did you watch the last game?)
    Minnesota -16.5 vs New Mexico State (ONLY 16.5 point favorites?)
    Washington St vs USC -14.5 (buy points to 13.5, no way Kiffin is going to go easy on WSU after the UGLY Hawaii game.)
    Arizona -10 vs UNLV (UNLV Stinks)
    Oregon -22 vs Virginia (Oregon is going to rack on the points here)
    Tulane -6.5 vs South Alabama (South Alabama stinks here too)

Now my picks from last week were not great at all. But hopefully that turns around this week

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

The Longhorns should put the hammer down on BYU. Might want to hit the brakes on your Ducks. Not sure Virginia is a walk over any more. Like all the picks you think teams are terrible! Best of luck

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Miami +3 at home against a Florida team that managed just 24 points against a terrible Toledo defense is the play. I took Texas when the lines came out and gave 5.5. I also have South Carolina +4 in a GOY wager. The rest are not solid enough to wager on.

jaykarrels
    jaykarrels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

I agree, Florida's offense is terrible, but I don't see Miami doing much on offense either. And I can't see any possible way BYU can score enough to cover that spread, unless their defense scores all their touchdowns (it has happened before).